Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Healer in Wexford- HELP

• 22-11-2012 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi everyone

A friend told me about a healer based in Wexford with the surname Deegan who removed a mole from a friend of a friend using bread. I in turn told this story to a family friend, and they would like to visit this healer and see if he can help them. My friend and I have been unable to locate any information on the healer.

Does anyone know anything about this man? or have a phone number, the family friend will be travelling a long distance to go see him.

Thank you
    Marian

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

There was a guy in castlebridge years ago who used bread poultices, but he is dead a long time.

Ill ask around for you.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Okay, I think you have the name slightly wrong, and the person of that name has died. Afaik, the cure has been passed on to a descendant of theirs who is now practising it. I wont post any other info on here (though all I really know is the townland they live in) as they may not want online publicity. PM me if req.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 TomCor1

Hey guys, could one of you please pass me on the details of the healer in Wexford. Your help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
    Tom

Advertisement