Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Disney+ thread - See Mod Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭g0g

Also looking for a spot if anyone has a spare one please pm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

I have lost usernames of the members in my family, If oyu are up for renewal and in my family please contact me othersie I will be offering the places to other members.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭paska

This is the kind of message I can see in the future of mankind when robots take over 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Any idea how to get Disney plus to give an option to pay with Google? Have a Turkish Google account, but even though I have an option to pay 650TL, it'll only permit Credit cards and doesn't accept revolut.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Not sure if you are using the website or app but I find a lot of these services only show the Google option on the app

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Failed on the website, I'll try the app.

No joy, the app reverts to Euro pricing despite being signed into my Turkish Google account and Turkish server on Nordvpn. I guess I've done something wrong somewhere.

Edit: missed a step. Need to delete the app and send it to your phone using incognito mode in Chrome from your Turkish account. Working perfectly now.

Post edited by machiavellianme on

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Cd23

This worked for me thanks! I had to sign into the Playstore via the incognito browser and download the app that way. Cheers for the tip

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

Wrong thread .

Serves me right for having so may thread favourited 🤣

Post edited by mistress_gi on

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭ballyharpat

Hey, I have one spot on Disney+ if anyone wants in e22.50

I also may have a spot on Netflix, One year e50 -Ideally I'd like to get the same person to take both, so we can renew at the same time every year- Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 carannmar

Is the disney+ spot still available? If so can I take it please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭ballyharpat

Hey- yeah- I have a spot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭superflyninja

Anyone have a free spot?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Did anyone else's Turkish Disney+ just get cancelled without prior warning or a reason. Received an email just now stating:

Your purchase from Disney on Google Play has been canceled. Any charges made will be refunded.

I can no longer login to Disney+ on any device

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭StopWatch

Yup, just got the notification

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Confused11811

It was nice while it lasted 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Confused11811

Back to downloading and using my EMBY server

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭muloc

Yep same here..had it 7 months

Yep, same. Literally just happened ...

It looks like they've implemented the card to pay needs to be from the same country nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭superflyninja

I only started my Disney sub yesterday from turkey. No mail yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Dublinandy3

I just signed up again, if I get another 9 or 10 months for 30 quid I'll be happy

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Ordin73

I just got the Turkish Disney+ cancellation without any warning.

"Your purchase from Disney on Google Play has been canceled. Any charges made will be refunded."

Nice while it lasted I had it since mid July last year. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,392 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

No email here.

Is there any trend? I used revolut for mine, have a TRL wallet

I just signed up again using these instructions i found online for android install.

• Install VPN (i use nord, i have a sub) and GPS Spoofer (i used fakegsp free app).
    • Set VPN and GPS Spoofer to turkey
    • Go to chrome in incognito mode and go to google play store.
    • Add Payment Method to Google Play ( mine was already set up), it will ask if you want to change location to Turkey, say yes (can swap once every 12 months). Set zip code to 34025 (Istanbul)
    • Search for disney plus in google play and select install on phone (or whatever device you choose)
    • Once installed go to the app, login with account from google store and restart sub. I kept the VPN and the gps spoofer on the whole time. Price has gone up, i just paid 31 euros for a yearly sub but my previous payment says refunded so I'm not sure if it will drop back into my revolut i guess i have to wait and see what happens there...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

I got the same email and came here to check!

What a pain!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

I got the same email.

I was able to sign back up again so I chose a 1-month option and if that is not cancelled by between now and next month, I might try a 1-year subscription again.

They should at least do partial refunds as it was cancelled on their end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

same here . Didn’t use it but it was a great bargain 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

same here ! 9 months of free service they refunded full amount😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭muloc

No refund here 😕

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,392 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Did ye all get emails last night? No email here so assume a few of us are safe.

Advertisement