Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney+ thread - See Mod Post

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭borus22222

Looking to join the family - payments through revolut.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 __teenie__

Can confirm works with multiple users. We have three households using same account, good value for €20 a year that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Billydoc

Hi, is standard definition available? Can’t read it nowhere. Only high definition and 4K is all I can see. My broadband speed would only work with sd.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,589 ✭✭✭corks finest

borus22222 wrote: »
    Looking to join the family - payments through revolut.

Same as - pay pal

• Registered Users Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Solaris10 wrote:
    Netflix 1080p better than Disney+ i think disney+ might be 720p

I'm watching Netflix right now & the 25 percent reduction in bandwidth is very noticeable. Whilst it's not SD, its definitely no longer HD quality.

• Advertisement

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    I'm watching Netflix right now & the 25 percent reduction in bandwidth is very noticeable. Whilst it's not SD, its definitely no longer HD quality.

Agree it's a balls, big difference

Solaris10 wrote: »
    Netflix 1080p better than Disney+ i think disney+ might be 720p

Disappointing it its720

• Registered Users Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Agree it's a balls, big difference

The 4k movies obviously have the same reduction but still a lot more pleasing to the eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

MAJJ wrote: »
    Quality I hope is because throttling asked by EU.
    Rewind/Fast forward are poor , hopefully with updates this will improve.

Getting a lot of buffering/buffering timeout.

Watching via Roku box on 60” TV

Have 300mb fibre internet so it’s not the internet speed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Can I join a family?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭devil-80

Still some slot left. Revolut as payment. PM for details

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭HelpImAlive

devil-80 wrote: »

Pmd

Edit: just to note above user is ripping off and looking for 21 euro per account - profiteering

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Solaris10

netflix playing 4.03/Mbps / 1080P on my sony(not 4K) / nvidia shield setup :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

Somebody sent me €17 instead of €17.50. I will find you and I will kill you.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

Also looking for an account to join

Pmd

Edit: just to note above user is ripping off and looking for 21 euro per account - profiteering
    Do some math bro. Im paying by months not full year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Surely if you are getting the money up front off three other people you should be paying for the year up front?

Otherwise you should be requesting 6.99 every month off them incase you decide to cancel in a few months.

Jofspring wrote: »
    Surely if you are getting the money up front off three other people you should be paying for the year up front?

Otherwise you should be requesting 6.99 every month off them incase you decide to cancel in a few months.

When I cancel Ill refund the money to users never have any problem with it. Not going to chase they payments every month or try to find new user if someone decide to sign off. Its my way to secure that everyone will be happy. If something doesn't suit i dont force anybody to pay me. Its own choice of everyone. I did it once with spotify that sign the family plan and then need to ask ten times everyone for payments monthly. Hoply you can understand it. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,372 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

mod note : any arrangements between members is outside of boards. Buyer beware, be cautious. If your money is gone, unfortunately nothing we can do about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭BrookieD

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Netflix UHD for me is streaming at 7.62Mbps. It was double that before.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭ted1

You are being paid up front. Why not pay upfront ?

ted1 wrote: »
    You are being paid up front. Why not pay upfront ?
    I explain myself no point to continue that discussions here. Paying first myself to create account etc. Please open yourself account pay all and then try to get money from other if you want. End of topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

I explain myself no point to continue that discussions here. Paying first myself to create account etc. Please open yourself account pay all and then try to get money from other if you want. End of topic.

Get the money up front from the others and then pay the yearly cost no?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭ted1

I have with Spotify I got the others to pay me. And then paid for the year

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

If anyone has a slot free please pm me cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 ruth123456

I too want to join

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Get the money up front from the others and then pay the yearly cost no?

This is exactly what i done.

Found 3 people, got them to send me 15 each, and then paid the 60 up front, every ones happy watching the simpsons until next march, job's a good'un!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,372 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Am I the only one who isn't that impressed with it?

• Advertisement

TheDriver wrote: »
    mod note : any arrangements between members is outside of boards. Buyer beware, be cautious. If your money is gone, unfortunately nothing we can do about it.

All this talk from now on should be done via pm otherwise thread might be closed for all of us,and I'm interested in it continuing

Advertisement