Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Win Toy Show tickets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Here's where it will be over the next few days:

Cork - Monday, October 12th (Today!)

Athlone - Tuesday, October 13th

Sligo - Wednesday, October 14th

Dublin - Monday, October 19th

It will be at the Toy Show auditions so if you know where they're taking place head there and take a photo! The Dublin auditions are on my birthday so I'm taking that as a sign that I'm going to win. :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Great spot with this! The application for tickers should be opening in the next few days based of the last couple of years.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ahh I don't do twitter.. Would be a dream to go although every year I give out about it

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Looks like you can enter on the RTE One Facebook page too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Ryan Tubridy in UCC today, must go hunting for him there in a min and hold him to ransom until he gives me the tickets :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭touts

Here's where it will be over the next few days:

Cork - Monday, October 12th (Today!)

Athlone - Tuesday, October 13th

Sligo - Wednesday, October 14th

Dublin - Monday, October 19th

It will be at the Toy Show auditions so if you know where they're taking place head there and take a photo! The Dublin auditions are on my birthday so I'm taking that as a sign that I'm going to win. :pac:

So no Limerick, Waterford, Galway, etc :eek:. Cancel the budget! Joe Duffy better get extra staff on :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Not its only twitter.

You can enter via Twitter and Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

Advertisement