Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

greenwell hulk

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

The joys of greyhound racing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

Out of the Derby now, it's official. We lose.

Ian Whelan wrote: »
    Out of the Derby now, it's official. We lose.

Boll*x.!!!! We'll get a refund alright. I might have it on mind the net now. He impressed me Saturday night last.
    pity over the hulk but I would rather see them not to take the chance on a really good dog..
    I think nidge is lacking experience to win the derby.
    I also like barefoot apollo at the moment he could be another dark one to win it

No money back I think. Ante-post rules apply so it's on your own head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭GoodBridge

Ante-post bet so it stands as a loss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Cash done on ap bets unfortunately. Having tiny bet on june mccombes raider

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Cash done on ap bets unfortunately. Having tiny bet on june mccombes raider

He's back!! He had a spin at shelbourne tonight and done 19.01 for the 350.

Theres a 600 yard stake coming up soon so I say he's getting ready for that.
    Get the money early!!! :-D

He is expected to run at the Night of Stars on November 29th. Should be a very good night of racing.

hes racing tomorrow night in the last race in shelbourne. very good race and he will need it if he is gonna be at his best for the nights of the stars

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

hes racing tomorrow night in the last race in shelbourne. very good race and he will need it if he is gonna be at his best for the nights of the stars

Hopefully he comes out of it safe and sound whatever the result and it sets him up for NOS

Advertisement