Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window display

• 06-11-2012 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭

Any know of a fab Christmas window display this year, anywhere in the country? Something like the old Switzers window!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

I see that a new Head of Clery's has been appointed to rescue the shop - maybe it's time they went back to having amazing, nostalgc and uniquely old-time Christmas windows that people used to travel from all parts of the country see?????

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭cookie75

Have not seen the Brown Thomas one yet is it any good ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

cookie75 wrote: »
    Have not seen the Brown Thomas one yet is it any good ?

Same ol arty/designer ****e - their window used to be fab a few years back and with santa claus climibing up the chimney etc...now it's just tacky and not very Christmassy. Their wreaths are nice alright though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

leahyl wrote: »
    Same ol arty/designer ****e - their window used to be fab a few years back and with santa claus climibing up the chimney etc...now it's just tacky and not very Christmassy. Their wreaths are nice alright though

Yeah, I'm not interested in the store displays that are just to sell their wares - I want twinkling snowmen, puppets, fairy lights etc!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Wonder if Tayto Park in Ashbourne might do a Santa themed Winter Wonderland event this year??

Seen as they just had the haunted house event for Halloween.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

And google gives me the answer.........

http://www.taytocrisps.ie/park/visitor-info/santa-2012/

Advertisement