Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SJA Information Night

• 30-08-2010 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭sgt.bilko

St John Ambulance is holding an open night/ information night on Tuesday September 21 at 8.15pm at their National HQ, 29 Upper Leeson Street, Dublin 4.

This open night is the ideal way to see what SJA can offer to you and there is no obligation for anyone to join after attending.

The next public class starts the following week (September 28) and is highly recommended.

Further details are found here : http://sja.ie/st-john-news/59-recruitment-information-meeting-september-2010

Comments

Sgt. Bilko,

Would you have any idea what is required, or how one would go about joining, in the Drogheda area?

SJA had an open day beside Scotch Hall Shopping Centre in Drogheda recently, and I was full of good intentions to head along, get a few pictures of their ambulance, and enquire about joining.

Unfortunately I couldn't get down on the day, and now I dread the thoughts of seeking them out to ask them.

Do they have an address or anything? I know the ambulance is kept at the Drogheda Fire Station, so I was considering popping a letter up to them, and asking if they could give it over when whoever collects the ambulance shows up, but not sure if that's a good route to take or not.

(Should probably point out that I don't want to phone them, especially not on a mobile phone number, as I had a disaster of an effort ringing a HSE paramedic and interrupting him en route to a road traffic accident).

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭sgt.bilko

If you pm me a contact number/name/email , i'll pass it on to SJA Drogheda at the Marathon tomorrow !

Dave

Sgt. Bilko,

Would you have any idea what is required, or how one would go about joining, in the Drogheda area?

SJA had an open day beside Scotch Hall Shopping Centre in Drogheda recently, and I was full of good intentions to head along, get a few pictures of their ambulance, and enquire about joining.

Unfortunately I couldn't get down on the day, and now I dread the thoughts of seeking them out to ask them.

Do they have an address or anything? I know the ambulance is kept at the Drogheda Fire Station, so I was considering popping a letter up to them, and asking if they could give it over when whoever collects the ambulance shows up, but not sure if that's a good route to take or not.

(Should probably point out that I don't want to phone them, especially not on a mobile phone number, as I had a disaster of an effort ringing a HSE paramedic and interrupting him en route to a road traffic accident).

Advertisement