Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭gazza1

Similar type bet for today

Leipzig
    2+ goals
    5+ corners
    Koln 2+ cards

2/1 pp

Looking at corner markets also

In the 3 games since lockdown koln have managed 5, 6 and 10 (the latter without reply)

Leipzig have conceded 4, 7 and even 5 against Mainz who they beat 5-0.

Will try Koln +5.5 @ 11/5 pp

1 winner 1 loser, small profit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Before the break I always liked the Austrian league for goals. Austria Vienna game at 7 30 tonight and the prices have tempted me in.

Over 1 goal in each half 10/3
    Btts in both halves 11/1

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Rolling Stone

gazza1 wrote: »
    Dortmund
    2+ goals
    5+ corners
    Paderborn 20+ booking pts

17/10 pp

Good shout. Had an eye on this.

• Advertisement

Bremen V Frankfurt

Tough one to call here. Bremen have given themselves a lifeline in getting out of the relegation zone picking up 7pts from 9 without conceding.
    Frankfurt are looking over their shoulders but earned a surprise win at Wolfsburg lto.
    Frankfurt have scored 2 in each of their last 3 games including notably at Bayern and am taking them to score again.
    I can also see this game being fiercely contested with so much at stake. Bremen have picked up at least 20+ booking pts in the last 3 games.
    Frankfurt are also averaging 6.3 corners per game while Bremen have conceded 5.4 corners.

Frankfurt 1+ goal
    Bremen 20+ booking pts
    Frankfurt 5+ corners

21/10 pp

GL

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

been looking at same game for the past hour

gonna have a bigger than normal stake on this bet365 bet builder

both teams to score/8+corners in the match 11/10

There's been 9 or more corners in last 6 h2h
    7/8 h2h have seen both scoring

frankfurt havent kept a clean sheet away in the league all season, werder have one clean sheet at home which was last week

smaller one on btts/over 7 corners/2+cards for both 7/2 pp

Quite a few angles I'm fond of for tonight's game after doing a bit of shopping around I've landed on these

Hinteragger to score anytime 7/1(pp) scored twice from set pieces against bayern bremen have a dodgy record defending set pieces.

Hinteragger to score and be booked 18/1(365)

Frankfurt score in both halves and 3 or more corners each half 16/1(pp)

Btts 3 or more corners each 3 or more cards each 16/1(pp)

Frankfurt to have 17 or more shots 7/2
    18 or more shots 5/1

Main bet will be a Bet builder
    Over 5.5 free kicks each team in each half
    Over 1 card each team
    4/1(365)

mailburner wrote: »
    been looking at same game for the past hour

gonna have a bigger than normal stake on this bet365 bet builder

both teams to score/8+corners in the match 11/10

There's been 9 or more corners in last 6 h2h
    7/8 h2h have seen both scoring

frankfurt havent kept a clean sheet away in the league all season, werder have one clean sheet at home which was last week

smaller one on btts/over 7 corners/2+cards for both 7/2 pp

tough watch...first away clean sheet for frankfurt

Bremen V Frankfurt

Tough one to call here. Bremen have given themselves a lifeline in getting out of the relegation zone picking up 7pts from 9 without conceding.
    Frankfurt are looking over their shoulders but earned a surprise win at Wolfsburg lto.
    Frankfurt have scored 2 in each of their last 3 games including notably at Bayern and am taking them to score again.
    I can also see this game being fiercely contested with so much at stake. Bremen have picked up at least 20+ booking pts in the last 3 games.
    Frankfurt are also averaging 6.3 corners per game while Bremen have conceded 5.4 corners.

Frankfurt 1+ goal
    Bremen 20+ booking pts
    Frankfurt 5+ corners

21/10 pp

GL

Them markets are serving you nicely this week gaz nice one

• Advertisement

Them markets are serving you nicely this week gaz nice one

Thought there would have been a few more cards given what was at stake but at least Bremen got the 2 yellows needed.
    Cheers

Quite a few angles I'm fond of for tonight's game after doing a bit of shopping around I've landed on these

Hinteragger to score anytime 7/1(pp) scored twice from set pieces against bayern bremen have a dodgy record defending set pieces.

Hinteragger to score and be booked 18/1(365)

Frankfurt score in both halves and 3 or more corners each half 16/1(pp)

Btts 3 or more corners each 3 or more cards each 16/1(pp)

Frankfurt to have 17 or more shots 7/2
    18 or more shots 5/1

Main bet will be a Bet builder
    Over 5.5 free kicks each team in each half
    Over 1 card each team
    4/1(365)

One of the most card happy refs and a very scrappy game but only 1 card for frankfurt lets down the main one. No joy

Freiburg v Gladbach

H2h shows 3 wins each and a draw in the past 7 matches with the home team usually prevailing.
    In fact Freiburg are unbeaten in the last 11 home games against gladbach winning 10 but obviously that's with the crowd behind them.
    Freiburg have struggled to score at home since the restart but gladbach have conceded in 10 of their last 11 aways .
    Freiburg have only picked up 2 cards in 4 games and Gladbach just 6
    Marcus Thuram is in good form for gladbach scoring 4 in 4 .
    I think gladbach, still very much in the mix for a c'pions lge place, will win but can see both teams scoring

Gladbach win +btts
    21/10

Builder

Btts
    Thuram anytime
    Under 40 booking pts
    6.4/1

Didnt work out last week but I'm willing to put it down to a blip and still think freiburgs style of play sets up for them to concede alot of shots and monchengladbach looked sh*t hot last week getting my shots bets in early as the prices have dropped fairly significantly in recent weeks.

Monchengladbach to have
    9 sot 5/1
    10 sot 9/1

21 shots in the match 11/2
    22 17/2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Didnt work out last week but I'm willing to put it down to a blip and still think freiburgs style of play sets up for them to concede alot of shots and monchengladbach looked sh*t hot last week getting my shots bets in early as the prices have dropped fairly significantly in recent weeks.

Monchengladbach to have
    9 sot 5/1
    10 sot 9/1

21 shots in the match 11/2
    22 17/2

Interested in following this bet.

Is this just a hunch based on your own eye test or is there stats to back it up?

Do Freiburg concede a lot of shots on target? Do Monchengladbach register a lot of shots on target? Any idea if their season averages in this regard?

Interested in following this bet.

Is this just a hunch based on your own eye test or is there stats to back it up?

Do Freiburg concede a lot of shots on target? Do Monchengladbach register a lot of shots on target? Any idea if their season averages in this regard?

Yes well bar last week when leverkusen were pretty dreadful freiburg had conceded 69 shots in the previous 3 games after the break only 28 on target but still quite a high average. Monchengladbach shots on target since the break have had 9 8 6 and 4 when they threw in a bit of a stinker against bremen freiburgs style of play against bigger teams has been to sit deep and pack in leading to more shots from outside the box. Taking a chance on rotation not being an issue and if monchengladbach set up a similar way to last week then these prices are well within range

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Yes well bar last week when leverkusen were pretty dreadful freiburg had conceded 69 shots in the previous 3 games after the break only 28 on target but still quite a high average. Monchengladbach shots on target since the break have had 9 8 6 and 4 when they threw in a bit of a stinker against bremen freiburgs style of play against bigger teams has been to sit deep and pack in leading to more shots from outside the box. Taking a chance on rotation not being an issue and if monchengladbach set up a similar way to last week then these prices are well within range

Thanks I've followed on main bet of 7 shots at 6/4.

Do PP keep these stats updated in game so you can follow? Is it opta that they go by in bundesliga or whose stats do they go by?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

3 or more cards for both sides in tonight's German game, 14/1 with a boost on PP. Same bet is 15/2 with 365. Just taking the odds, no research done at all.

The less said the better

• Registered Users Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    3 or more cards for both sides in tonight's German game, 14/1 with a boost on PP. Same bet is 15/2 with 365. Just taking the odds, no research done at all.

Nice one that !!

• Advertisement

Nice one that !!

The refs are busy with the cards since the return, same bet was successful 4 times last Saturday. Just thought the 14/1 was too high.

Well done

• Registered Users Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭tinofapples

The refs are busy with the cards since the return, same bet was successful 4 times last Saturday. Just thought the 14/1 was too high.

What bookies btw ?

Dortmund v Hertha

4 corners each team 9/5 .

Should be an open game and this has landed easily enough in all of hertha's games since the restart

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

What bookies btw ?

Earlier post.

nice one

I never turn down value like that...just seeing it now :o

Same bet for Leverkusen Bayern is 20/1 on 365, PP has it 9/1. Ref hasn't great card form at all, big gentle giant. I'll risk it at good odds though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Dortmund v Hertha

4 corners each team 9/5 .

Should be an open game and this has landed easily enough in all of hertha's games since the restart

Which Bookies? Looks solid - thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

I know this is football but PP giving €2 freebet on all races at Newmarket today, online.

• Advertisement

andre silva anytime 7/5 scored in 4 of last 5 and up against mainz who have
    the worst defence away in the bundesliga

smaller on first at 5/1

small trixie on fgs of silva schick karaman

Advertisement