Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Which Santa??

• 09-10-2017 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi all just wondering which santa you all visit? I have a little girl and I adore Christmas we have booked Causey farm the weekend before Christmas but we will probably try to squueze in the arnotts santa also at the start of december with her cousins. Really hoping she is not terrified lol :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭taylor3

Stephens Green Santa is great. He is Canadian I believe, real beard, big jolly lovable man. Genuinely spends time with the kids and he always asks first if child wants to sit on his knee or prefer to stand next to him. Even sitting down in his chair he's huge. My daughter always went to see him she's 13 now so no more for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭ciara007

Sounds fantastic!! I would go to see one every weekend. That is brilliant that he gives the kids the option as some are very shy.

Advertisement