Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealz dog balls

• 02-08-2020 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi everyone.

Haven't seen this answered anywhere... My dog adores the dealz blue and orange chewy hollow plastic(I think) balls that have a hole in them and come with a fairly flimsy orange launcher. I can't get them for love nor money. She has a small mouth as she is only 4kg and really loves the one ball I have left above any other ball. I have tried with chuck it one but they are much heavier. She likes to catch the ball mid throw so I think if it's too heavy it hurts her

Has anyone any idea where else to buy similar? Amazon and eBay not showing up anything and the pet shops have all the solid durable kind but nothing as light as the ones I'm I looking for.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

Queenio wrote: »
    Hi everyone.

Haven't seen this answered anywhere... My dog adores the dealz blue and orange chewy hollow plastic(I think) balls that have a hole in them and come with a fairly flimsy orange launcher. I can't get them for love nor money. She has a small mouth as she is only 4kg and really loves the one ball I have left above any other ball. I have tried with chuck it one but they are much heavier. She likes to catch the ball mid throw so I think if it's too heavy it hurts her

Has anyone any idea where else to buy similar? Amazon and eBay not showing up anything and the pet shops have all the solid durable kind but nothing as light as the ones I'm I looking for.

Thanks in advance

The 2euro shop (or whatever its called) in Nutgrove shopping centre has loads of them, check your local equivalent!

Advertisement