Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adverts customer support

• 09-07-2019 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello does anyone know is there a number to call adverts? I was interested in this item last week and I didn't know did I have enough cash in my back account to pay so I thanked the seller for his time and explained my story. Next thing my private inbox and my feedback exploded with texts from this man calling my every name under the sun and he treated to Pull My Head Off! I went to report this and adverts said do not reply back to him until they look into it. So now four days have gone by and I've no reply from adverts. I'm still left with negative feedback from the seller while he is a loud to trade after some of the horrible things he said. I've been on Adverts for years and never a problem while this man is only trading in the last two months. My kids use my profile from time to time and I don't want them seen this on my page. I got annoyed with people in the past on Adverts but I'd never give them any negative feedback let alone by just asking questions. Why is adverts doing nothing about this???

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement