Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6am yoga

• 12-03-2013 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows of a 6am(or earlier) yoga class in central or north Dublin? I'm working in glasnevin so the class in blackrock is no good to me. I need to be in my car on my way to first call for work at 7.45. currently swimming in blanch but would like to switch to try yoga and before work is all I can manage as have my daughter on my days off.

Thanks in advance,
    Lisa

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭bonzo_k

You could try Samadhi in Templebar, they have mysore style ashtanga yoga Monday - Friday and Sundays. The teacher usually starts teaching at 6.30 however you can start earlier, you might need to let the teacher know first though.

http://samadhi.ie/yoga-dublin/mysore.htm

Its super !

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭littlesurfer

Thanks for that. I had seen the timetable for that and6.30 is too late. I didn't realise you could start earlier but not sure I would have the confidence for self practise just yet, it's been a long time since I have practised. I will keep it in mind and maybe that would suit down the line. Thanks again

Advertisement