Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Funky designed yoga mats.

• 05-11-2010 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Now I know there's another thread on where to find yoga mats but i'm not looking for just any one.

For christmas i'm getting my mum a yoga mat as we both do it and she just uses the class ones thought it would be nice for her to have her own one.

But i want to get her a nicely designed one with a pattern of flowers or something with cool colours. I scoured the internet for them but all that seems to be on sale are the plain colour mats.

Do you know of any site that would sell these type of mats?

Thanks in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Mr Marri

great idea for a prezzie,

Maybe you could try one of the bigger printing shops as I know you can print door mats etc. maybe you could get some photos printed on the mat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 BORBOLETTA

Hi,

Amazon.co.uk have a few different patterned mats at the moment, both 3mm and 6mm.

I got a lovely 6mm one from them last year (free delivery :D) though I mostly use it at home now as it is a good bit bulkier & heavier than the 4mm - not great for lumping around on the bus or train.

Hope this helps, good luck!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭drunkymonkey

BORBOLETTA wrote: »
    Hi,

Amazon.co.uk have a few different patterned mats at the moment, both 3mm and 6mm.

I got a lovely 6mm one from them last year (free delivery :D) though I mostly use it at home now as it is a good bit bulkier & heavier than the 4mm - not great for lumping around on the bus or train.

Hope this helps, good luck!

:)

Thanks, I actually only saw these only 2 hrs ago! :)

They only have two that i can see but one of them would be perfect for her, the green one! So i'll be ordering that soon.

Thanks for you help!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Lovely idea for a present, OP! I wouldn't have thought of amazon. I was stumped tbh. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭drunkymonkey

Hermione* wrote: »
    Lovely idea for a present, OP! I wouldn't have thought of amazon. I was stumped tbh. :o

Thanks Hermione! Feel free to steal the idea for ye're presents! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭mymojo

tk max often get in randomly some cool mats with unique designs and colours ...worth having a look anytime ur near one! ;)

Advertisement