Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I know exactly where I am, BED!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Time for the nails to be done, bye Christmas nails :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Don't worry guys I'll keep posting cat pics ;)
    Brilliant 😃 brother tedo better watch out 😾🐱

!

I'll have a word with the BorderControl

:D

Couchside with homemade Spag Bol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Watching You. Finally getting tv time. Mainly coz we got a tv for our apartment today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Witchie wrote: »
    Watching You. Finally getting tv time. Mainly coz we got a tv for our apartment today.

I’m obsessed!

Sitting on the floor by the stove because I’m freezing and can’t seem to get the heat into me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On episode 7 of season 1. Only started watching it today. Yeah I should be working but tomorrow is a new day....for watching season 2.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,990 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Just after a lovely shower and wet shave, in the pj's. Fire lighting downstairs all balmed out for the night.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'll have a word with the BorderControl

:D

Couchside with homemade Spag Bol

Did I hear a toll alarm?

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Heading south on train number number three and seven hours into my journey to visit my German friend. Only two hours left!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Homeside tired, tired, tired. I just gorged myself on food and am having a whisky or 2 and thinking I might start watching this You show. I mentioned in my last post that I have signed up to a few courses to help me with my painfully shy, social anxiety ways and I got the details of one of them today. It's a course in public speaking and amongst the things I have to do are act out a scene from a movie with someone else from the class in front of everybody and do a 5 minute stand up comedy routine by myself in front of the class too. :eek:

I nearly vomited just reading that!

I don't know how I'll manage to do either of those things sober, I can barely even look a complete stranger in the eye let alone talk to them but I'm going to have to try and push myself harder than I ever have before before it's too late.

Just home from my exercise class, stopped in Aldi to get fruit and brown bread and I've just noticed that a chocolate fudge cake must have "fell" into my basket. I dont even like it but I picked it up anyway, I want something but no idea what it is.

Now I have to admit this is bad but I started antibiotics last night, I've taken 2 today and I'm debating taking another one or skip it and have a refreshment..I will definitely start a more healthier diet next week so I think I might as well make the best of this week also I have a little trip away in 2 weeks so it will be a brief healthy few days,I'm genuinely here giving this dilemma serious thought,I'll give it another half hour and make a decision.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

, I want something but no idea what it is.

Maybe it's your favourite man that you want 😏 why don't you give a call and invite him round 😏

😛

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Oh Duvet..................................................................... It'd be a mortal sin, even a Bishop couldn't forgive letting a chocolate fudge cake go stale.
    Watching bdo darts and enjoying a can of Smithwicks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In work and in cranky mode

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Father Ted on RTE 2

• Registered Users Posts: 16,313 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

That's very brave, Guy! Most people would panic thinking about that, I hope it all goes well.

Couchside having tea and toast.

Edit: You can drink while taking a lot of antibiotics, look at the label and it will specify if you can't.

Oh Duvet..................................................................... It'd be a mortal sin, even a Bishop couldn't forgive letting a chocolate fudge cake go stale.
    Watching bdo darts and enjoying a can of Smithwicks.

Lol..just took a tiny taste,its very dry ffs so I heated it up with icecream for the kids,no complaints from any of them. I had brown bread, heaped with butter, mayo, tomatoes and red onion, hit the spot as I've no appetite lately. Couchside with a freezing cold can of Heineken and a freezing cold glass. didn't even take me half an hour to decide, je regret rien.

Having a Vodka Coke complete with lemon and ice watching cats does countdown. Cheers DD, enjoy today tomorrows another day;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I think it's cool that you've stepped beyond your comfort zone and started a new challenge, Guy. You're going to feel amazing when you've done it.

In a new completely unexpected twist to my ridiculous life, my ex husband has added sexual harassment to his portfolio of techniques to drive me mental. Despite everything he did, I thought he'd never do this. I'm his n.o.k in Ireland so they offload him onto me rather than dealing with him. I'll have to have words with his dr.
    I feel quite disgusting and skin crawly.
    Be fine though. I don't have to come into contact with him in person (for a while) so it'll be ok.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

In a new completely unexpected twist to my ridiculous life, my ex husband has added sexual harassment to his portfolio of techniques to drive me mental. Despite everything he did, I thought he'd never do this. I'm his n.o.k in Ireland so they offload him onto me rather than dealing with him. I'll have to have words with his dr.
    I feel quite disgusting and skin crawly.
    Be fine though. I don't have to come into contact with him in person so it'll be ok.
    Do you mean he is sending you dirty or sexual messages? I am already not a fan of this man from everything you have said about him previously but that is messed up. I mean this question respectfully as you obviously know your life more than I do but at what point do you decide enough is enough and cut him out of your life completely? I know you want to help him and you feel bad for him but he is doing the opposite of helping you, he seems to cause you trouble and stress exclusively.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,990 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside after swimming laps.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Guy Person wrote: »
    Do you mean he is sending you dirty or sexual messages? I am already not a fan of this man from everything you have said about him previously but that is messed up. I mean this question respectfully as you obviously know your life more than I do but at what point do you decide enough is enough and cut him out of your life completely? I know you want to help him and you feel bad for him but he is doing the opposite of helping you, he seems to cause you trouble and stress exclusively.

Yes but not in.the sense of making an advance.
    It's all graphic comments about my personal life which he knows nothing about.

Bit complicated to explain on Boards. Perhaps I should have taken more drastic action sooner but I can't shake him off now.
    They'll have to take responsibility for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Auto is back home and her nails are looking pretty :) its hair time tomorrow as it's my Christmas party on Saturday night :)

Night my lovely people :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Fireside, knowing I should go to bed but ... pretending I don’t have work tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Beside. Long day and just found True Blood has landed on Sky boxsets. Hope everyone had a good day :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Temper has finally settled, now for a mug o tae

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

Worrying my life away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Alonzo

Received some lamps for my recreational desk this evening. Happy with them. :)

• Advertisement

Alecto wrote: »
    Worrying my life away.

Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaap i just can't manage that in the moment thing people go on about :o That won't pay the rent :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement