Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dealz

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

We'll all be doing a lot more shopping at Dealz next year when Aliexpress is no an option.. (:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

We'll all be doing a lot more shopping at Dealz next year when Aliexpress is no an option.. (:

Whats all that about? What is wrong with Aliexpress?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Whats all that about? What is wrong with Aliexpress?

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058104431/1/#post114331487

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

That's a bit crap. Going to have to start ordering big quantities of components now. I build a lot of small electronic projects and use a lot of LEDs, resistors, capacitors etc. Plus leaded solder (they are trying to ban lead based solder in Europe already) so will have to get a big order of that as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

FFS! How am I going to get my christmas orders in in time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,974 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Banshee Bones back €3

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Banshee Bones back €3

Nice!!!! Love those.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

This is easily done on the Ali website. Just perform a regular search, then refine the search using "ship from...". Select the country that your are in or is near to you, eg. Germany, France, ...

Each country you select will give you different results because sellers often have only one EU warehouse. Spain seems to be a good country for the most complete offering.

bobbyy gee wrote: »
    This is easily done on the Ali website. Just perform a regular search, then refine the search using "ship from...". Select the country that your are in or is near to you, eg. Germany, France, ...

Each country you select will give you different results because sellers often have only one EU warehouse. Spain seems to be a good country for the most complete offering.

??

Wrong thread I'd say lol

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

zell12 wrote: »
    Bought their computer optical mouse two years ago
    Still going strong

If you mean the mouse with the clear sides and the LEDs, I managed to get one with UV lights in it. Anyone else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭ozmo

If you mean the mouse with the clear sides and the LEDs, I managed to get one with UV lights in it. Anyone else?

I bought about 8 or so for a lan party - and within a few months most the cables rotted away - the black outer coating if the wire disintegrated exposing the coloured usb wires inside. It was the red light version. Very strange why plastic does this sometimes.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

ozmo wrote: »
    I bought about 8 or so for a lan party - and within a few months most the cables rotted away - the black outer coating if the wire disintegrated exposing the coloured usb wires inside. It was the red light version. Very strange why plastic does this sometimes.

I ended up with one red and one UV. The cables are still fine, but the mice themselves started to fail when the plastic shell began to crack up. I could fix them up no bother, but I snagged a decade old optical mouse off someone shortly after they fell apart, and that's still going!

Good devices made of terrible materials!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

I've noticed stuff in Dealz lately (mini closet lights, desk fans) that is much cheaper than the exact same items on Ali express.

For example two closet lights cost me 2.50 on Ali, and I ordered them over a month ago and they have not arrived.

In the meantime I spotted the EXACT same ones in Dealz for 1.50 for 2 and picked them up. They've done the exact job I needed them for

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Are banshee bones for sale in another shop besides dealz? Tried 2 in cork city today, no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,618 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

fin12 wrote: »
    Are banshee bones for sale in another shop besides dealz? Tried 2 in cork city today, no luck.

according to google they are available in all shops all over ireland not limited to dealz, currently they have flown off the shelve and sold out everywhere - mr tayto has a twitter and facebook page you can follow

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 30,183 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I know some of the Spars with Circle K’s seem to have them also!
    I’d say they are selling out fast.

They were in Letterkenny yesterday so I got a couple. But as OmegaGene said, they seem to be flying off the shelves. There was only about 5 bags here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

I bought Sugar Soap in Dealz recently for €1.50, I used it for cleaning walls before repainting and it did such a marvellous job on one of the rooms that I don't need to repaint it now. They sell two types of sugar soap, I used the spraycan variety.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Have tried lots of diff shops and cant get them anywhere. Tried a few diff dealz and asked a staff member yest and she said they cant even get them in the warehouse that they are all gone from there aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

I've tried Dealz, Mr Price, Super Valu, Tesco etc for Banshee Bones and couldn't get em anywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,334 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Just a temporary stock shortage of them
    banshee-bones-350x350.png

Asus X540L wrote: »
    I've tried Dealz, Mr Price, Super Valu, Tesco etc for Banshee Bones and couldn't get em anywhere.

I’m the same, tried Dealz in Mallow yesterday, no luck.

zell12 wrote: »
    Just a temporary stock shortage of them
    banshee-bones-350x350.png

The minute someone spots these in a Cork store, please post her immediately lol

The minute someone spots these in a Cork store, please post her immediately lol

They are in fermoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

Some Spar outlets have them as well, picked up 3 bags yesterday in Limerick :D

OmegaGene wrote: »
    They are in fermoy

What shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,183 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

What shop?

Well I know Dealz were on about having them last week.
    They opened in Mitchelstown on Saturday if you want to check there also.( I didn’t see them tough)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Some Spar outlets have them as well, picked up 3 bags yesterday in Limerick :D

where in Limerick?

What shop?

dealz

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

kingtut wrote: »
    where in Limerick?

Spar Ballycummin had 3 boxes full of them yesterday - just inside the door.

Advertisement