Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Outputs on HKC 1070

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,640 ✭✭✭✭altor

Post #11
    Can the lights button on the panel control on output?
    Or does it just turn in the panel lights?

Correct, that is for controlling the back light on the keypad.
    You can control outputs using 0*8 on the keypad.
    Another option is to have buttons on the fob setup to control the outputs also.

Thanks altor !
    Will check it out later.
    Shame there isn't a dedicated button on the keypad to activate an output.

Thanks altor !
    Will check it out later.
    Shame there isn't a dedicated button on the keypad to activate an output.

Yes but if you have multiply outputs to control is the reasoning why there is a list of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭ptogher14

Hi guys,

Reviving this thread. As before I have the outside lights connected to output 1 which closes under alarm condition. I want to use output 2 to switch another light through the HKC app.

Can anyone talk me through programming this?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 benny1122

hi, following same steps, I changed panel output 3 from "strobe" to lights and set it to +, however the lights never turned on when I enabled the output but when I disabled it, it turned on the internal sounder. any help would be greatly appreciated

• Advertisement

I am presuming output 3 is on for the internal bell on the system which would turn it on.

What are you trying to do?

so I currently have my flood lights on a relay to turn on when the alarm goes off, but I want to make it that it appears on the app to toggle in a non alarm state - ive attached a picture of the wiring as it seems nothing is even plugged into the outputs section, even tho the lights turn on when the system goes into alarm?

. I didn't wire the panel, installer did and I recently got the engineer code so am changing a few settings.

I also see there are wires plugged in to remote? no idea what they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭AmpMan

Remote is the keypad (RKP remote key pad).

He might have taken the switch wire for the relay off the external bell .

Do you know where the relay is ?

You would need to use output 1 or 2 to give you this in the app.

As said above the output would of been triggered off the internal or external bell to activate.

Can you move the alarm cable in front of these to see if its done in the panel or it could be that the relay to do this is located in the attic.

thanks for that. Relay is located somewhere in the attic. So assuming the relay wire is connected to the external bell. Would I see that as there would be 2 instead of one wire coming out of the positive for the external bell? If that’s the case. Can I just plug that into output one?

• Advertisement

Found it there

so there’s 3 led lights connected to it

Now you just need to use one of the cores from the cable back to the panel as the trigger in output 1 or 2.

If you done separate the trigger then the bell will go off when toggled the output in the app.

Advertisement