Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Iphone 12 - 64GB

Options
  • 28-11-2020 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

I'm looking to buy an iPhone 12 64GB, colour is not very important as it will be in a case, but if possible I'd like it in black/while. I need it to be sim free or locked to Vodafone.

So far I found it on the apple website for about 913 euro, amazon UK 800gbp(900 euro) or Vodafone Ireland it's 849, but it's not in stock.

Please let me know whether you know any deals/offers on this iPhone.

Advertisement