Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caterwauling

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Mod note: Lads, don't even think about starting this oneupmanship posting again.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Cork Boy

blue note wrote: »
    How come they're posting so quickly after each other? It's almost as if it's the one person and they're logging off and reposting it themselves under a different user name. And God I hope this is true. Imagine it was a big wum by business cat creating a second profile and having a fight with himself and getting half the community on board. If Andy Kaufmann was still alive it's what he'd be doing!

that would be very funny in fairness, wish it as true!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Cork Boy wrote: »
    Ahem ahem ahem, posting AFTER you? Puh-lease :rolleyes:

On the subject of "furiously" mashing F5: I'm not the one who got furious and secondly... if only there was some sort of way in 2018 to be notified of when a website posts new content!!!! While such sci-fi technology doesn't currently exist, looks like I'll have to sit here crying and mashing F5 furiously!

tl;dr :p

Get help

• Registered Users Posts: 8,943 ✭✭✭Doge

I'm going to change my name to Business Pug and form an unlikely alliance with Business Cat to post before Cork Boy! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,114 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Doge wrote: »
    I'm going to change my name to Business Pug and form an unlikely alliance with Business Cat to post before Cork Boy! :cool:
    Track down this user and relieve him of his username.

• Advertisement

But Shirley, Howard would be in league with me?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Doge wrote: »

This is a Howard free zone boy , BC would never side with Howard.

You can be Gary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

As a perk for being a patron of Fonder you get early access to the strips, just saw tomorrow's, it's a goodun.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

As a perk for being a patron of Fonder you get early access to the strips, just saw tomorrow's, it's a goodun.

Post it.. posssssst it.. POST IT!

astradave wrote: »
    Post it.. posssssst it.. POST IT!

It's behind a paywall and I'd imagine I could leave myself open to potential issues if I was to copy it into photobucket etc and release it without the content creators consent.

• Advertisement

It's behind a paywall and I'd imagine I could leave myself open to potential issues if I was to copy it into photobucket etc and release it without the content creators consent.

You could Pm me it :pac:

You could Pm me it :pac:

Treat yo self to the patron

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

So you have access to the pictures before they're live and CB still posts ahead of you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

So you have access to the pictures before they're live and CB still posts ahead of you.

He literally just explained 3 posts before your post as to why he can't post it until it's live! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Wilberto wrote: »
    He literally just explained 3 posts before your post as to why he can't post it until it's live! :rolleyes:

He has access, knows when it goes live and still misses out. Sometimes I feel like CB should just take over as he's clearly more dedicated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,708 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

He has access, knows when it goes live and still misses out. Sometimes I feel like CB should just take over as he's clearly more dedicated.

:D
    He's sitting at his computer at 1.30 on a Friday smashing F5,

Hardly dedication.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,114 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Sometimes I feel like CB should just take over as he's clearly more dedicated.
    Cork Boy's a week late with the last one.

:D
    He's sitting at his computer at 1.30 on a Friday smashing F5,

Hardly dedication.

Imagine if there was some magical things using magical technologies to let you know when a website gets updated :eek:
    Cork Boy's a week late with the last one.

Reposts aren't my bag, baby.

Proper chuckled at this weeks one.. reminded me of the little fûcker next door that drives the dog mental just sitting in the middle of the garden looking in at him. Little shît.

Proper chuckled at this weeks one.. reminded me of the little fûcker next door that drives the dog mental just sitting in the middle of the garden looking in at him. Little shît.

Ya my tom used to be guilty of that. He used to bully the neighbours dogs something terrible. He was a nawful bollox altogether

• Advertisement

This week's comic brings back weird memories... :(

Cork Boy wrote: »
    This week's comic brings back weird memories... :(

Of you watching your parents riding?

Makes sense

Of you watching your parents riding?

Makes sense

You got one participant right. It was actually my cat watching me and your mam riding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

This is the best thread I've read in a long time. It just encapsulates brilliantly the mindset of a certain cohort, a mini community if you will.

Ah g'wan Cork Boy, savage work. Fucking class.

This is the best thread I've read in a long time. It just encapsulates brilliantly the mindset of a certain cohort, a mini community if you will.

Ah g'wan Cork Boy, savage work. Fucking class.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,857 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Ooh! Plot twist??

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

giphy.gif

;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Worztron wrote: »
    456568.jpg

...Howard?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

New Home wrote: »
    ...Howard?

Personally, I read it in Brian Griffin's voice! :pac:

Advertisement