Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amendment Form

• 21-02-2017 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    I had a form called "Amendment form for existing accounts for corporate ad unincorporated bodies". On the bottom there is a reference "1-21 R.6 (07/16)
    Can this form be downloaded or do I have to into a branch to get it?
    Thanks
    Mary

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Mary.EAD wrote: »
    Hi
    I had a form called "Amendment form for existing accounts for corporate ad unincorporated bodies". On the bottom there is a reference "1-21 R.6 (07/16)
    Thanks
    Mary
    Hi Mary, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

So we can make sure we give you the right form, can you let us know what you need the amendment for? Is it to amend your Business On Line account? 

Thanks,
    Sarah 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mary.EAD

Hi
    Thanks
    Mary
    Hi Mary, 

So we can make sure we give you the right form, can you let us know what you need the amendment for? Is it to amend your Business On Line account? 

Thanks,
    Sarah 
    Hi Sarah
    Its for our triathlon club. We have two signatories that are leaving and two to replace them.
    Regards
    Mary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi
    Thanks
    Mary
    Hi Mary, 

Thanks,
    Sarah 
    Hi Sarah
    Its for our triathlon club. We have two signatories that are leaving and two to replace them.
    Regards
    Mary
    Hi Mary,

This form is not available online so please ask for this in your branch and a representative will be happy to help you. It would be best to arrange a meeting in your branch which you can book through our website here: https://goo.gl/A3OpMd 

Thanks,
    Sarah 

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭benjy1000

Hi
    Thanks
    Mary
    Hi Mary, 

Thanks,
    Sarah 
    Hi Sarah
    Regards
    Mary
    Hi Mary,

This form is not available online so please ask for this in your branch and a representative will be happy to help you. It would be best to arrange a meeting in your branch which you can book through our website here: https://goo.gl/A3OpMd 

Thanks,
    Sarah 
    Hi BOI

Sorry for hijacking the thread but I am in  the same boat as the above and I now have the physical form that was got from the branch, i have a queries as to the next steps if you could help please.

On our club account there is a chequebook and a debit card and my question is will a new debit card and cheque book have to be issued now as the previous name on the debit card and chequebook will now no longer be a signatory on the account ?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi benjy1000 

Thanks for joining the thread.

Yes, we would recommend new card and chequebook if the previous signatory is named on these. 

With a change of signatories, the new signatories will need to present in Branch with photo ID. Once the new signatory change is in place on the account, you can call 0818 365 365 to arrange new card and chequebook. 

We hope the information helps, any further questions feel free to check back with us.

Many thanks
    Alison

• Advertisement

Thanks Alison, 

One more question please myself and another person(B) are going to be the two new signatories on our basketball club account. Re the form above obviously myself and B will sign it but does the current two signatories also sign it  (section 6 on page 3)? Or is it only the new signatories that have to sign it?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

benjy1000 wrote: »
    Thanks Alison, 

One more question please myself and another person(B) are going to be the two new signatories on our basketball club account. Re the form above obviously myself and B will sign it but does the current two signatories also sign it  (section 6 on page 3)? Or is it only the new signatories that have to sign it?

Thanks
    Hi benjy1000, 

thanks for getting back to us here. All signatories must sign the new mandate form for the account, New signatories will however have to supply photo ID and proof of address in addition to signing the form. I hope this helps. 

Thanks Jen

Thanks although I am sorry but I am still unclear I want to clarify.

There are currently two signatories on the account.

We wish to remove these two signatories on the account and replace them with two different signatories.

My list of questions if you will please.

Who signs the form in this instance?

1) Do the two signatories that are been removed from the account sign the form ? 

2)Do all four people sign the form ( the two current signatories and the two soon to be "new" signatories?

3) Do the two soon to be "new"signatories sign the form only?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Benjy1000,

In this case, only anyone who is staying as a signatory, or becoming a signatory would need to sign this form. Any signatories being removed would not need to sign this form.

Thanks,
    Richard

Hi Benjy1000,

In this case, only anyone who is staying as a signatory, or becoming a signatory would need to sign this form. Any signatories being removed would not need to sign this form.

Thanks,
    Richard
    Thanks Richard you've been most helpful.

One other query I have is .
    The account already has 365 access. However as I will be the new and sole signatory I presume this means that there will have to be new log in details etc organized for 365 online?

If so do I get a letter in the post or do I have to ring myself to organise this with 0818 365 365?

Thanks
    Benjy1000

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

You're very welcome Benjy1000,

If this is the same account, it will have the same 365 log in details as before, and you should be able to log in as normal. 

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement