Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Newbridge Silverware Christmas Collectibles

• 26-10-2020 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I know this is a longshot, but I was hoping someone could help me. I’m looking to buy any of the newbridge silverware Christmas collectibles from 2010-2014, but particularly the 2014 one as I had it and lost it and it’s a sentimental one because it’s the year of our marriage and the first year we started collecting. I’ve tried everywhere, newbridge themselves, eBay, Amazon, adverts. I’ve even been asking everyone who posted an ad for general newbridge Christmas decorations, but no luck. Does anyone have any they could sell or know anyone with one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Westfest

I’m actually look for the 2017 for the same reason and can’t get it anywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

I know this is a longshot, but I was hoping someone could help me. I’m looking to buy any of the newbridge silverware Christmas collectibles from 2010-2014, but particularly the 2014 one as I had it and lost it and it’s a sentimental one because it’s the year of our marriage and the first year we started collecting. I’ve tried everywhere, newbridge themselves, eBay, Amazon, adverts. I’ve even been asking everyone who posted an ad for general newbridge Christmas decorations, but no luck. Does anyone have any they could sell or know anyone with one?

https://touch.adverts.ie/christmas-decorations/newbridge-silverware-2014-decoration/9470634

Is this it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Jane_Lane00

Hi, yes, that’s the one. Sorry I’m only seeing your response now, I don’t seem to have received a notifications. Do you have any of these for sale by any chance or know anyone with them?

Westfest wrote: »
    I’m actually look for the 2017 for the same reason and can’t get it anywhere!

They’re hard to find!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Hi, yes, that’s the one. Sorry I’m only seeing your response now, I don’t seem to have received a notifications. Do you have any of these for sale by any chance or know anyone with them?

Sorry I don't. That was just the result of a search I did at the time.

• Advertisement

Sorry I don't. That was just the result of a search I did at the time.

No worries, thanks for looking anyway!

Advertisement