Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Civ 6 Play by Cloud

• 20-03-2019 12:34am
    Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A few of us old timers here used to regularly play Civ 4 Play by Email games back in the day. The latest expansion for Civ 6 has introduced a Play by Cloud multiplayer feature, so I thought maybe I'll give it a go.

I'm thinking maybe between 4-6 players initially. Any more than that and it becomes too slow.

It takes a while to play these games obviously, so a little bit of commitment is needed I suppose.

So far it's myself and Shiminay. Anyone else?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Just to confirm, we're using Gathering Storm and Rise and Fall, yea?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Yep.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Rev Hellfire will join. We need at least two more, preferably.

Advertisement