Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote Working WiFi Enquiry

• 23-05-2018 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Is there any place in or around Carrick on Shannon where you could possibly sit for a day on a laptop and work e.g. a cafe with good wifi connection?
    I have a need to have a remote working day down there in the next few weeks and the broadband in my parents place is ridiculously bad - so looking for any alternative suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

Would the library be any help? If you have a library card you can use the WIFI in mine. I presume the same conditions in Leitrim. Library card still €5 I presume. Might need ID to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Doola

Didn't think of the library, so thanks for that suggestion, Boardnashea. Will look into it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 the3rdman

You could hot desk at the hive:
    https://the-hive.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Doola

Cheers the3rdman, knew about the Hive alright and its probably what I'll end up going for. Seems the most reliable.

Advertisement