Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards €50 Last Man Standing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭McBain11

@Mectavba - make sure and enter the league code before Friday!!! Everyone else who has paid up had entered on the FPL website.

Pot at 800 euros now. 4 spaces still available.

Updated List of entries:

1. McBain11 (Calmwood MH) - 59690
    2. klopparama (On me head son) - 31602
    3. Ros1234 - (Rock Rovers) - 111715
    4. begbysback (An Led) - 412123
    5. Skreddy (Up She Flew!) - 498528
    6. Green&Red (Klippity Klopp) - 166240
    7. AdpRo (The Craggy Islanders) - 59157
    8. KathleenGrant (Kathleen's Kickers) - 882392
    9. mirwillbeback (Swipe Right) - 44261
    10. mectavba - (WB PAT XXX) - 239905
    11. Scorpion Sting (TheresOnlyWanBissaka) - 93036
    12. normanoffside (smugdrugglers) - 171030
    13. nullObjects (Crossbar challengers) - 23090
    14. Seaba - (TikaTaka) 752162
    15. Tubbercowboy (Craggy Islands Elite) - 589687
    16. Happy4all - (Cautious United) - 2764220

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Team ID 2764220

payment sent

If anyone else is interested in this PM me or leave a comment on the thread. 50 euros in. Monthly Last Man Standing competition.

Pot is currently at 800 euros which is great going. 4 places maximum left.

Let the games begin :-)

That's that. 20 entries so league is now full.

Prize Pot of 1000 euros.

Updated List of entries:

1. McBain11 (Calmwood MH) - 59690
    2. klopparama (On me head son) - 31602
    3. Ros1234 - (Rock Rovers) - 111715
    4. begbysback (An Led) - 412123
    5. Skreddy (Up She Flew!) - 498528
    6. Green&Red (MurderonKilbanesFlor) - 166240
    7. AdpRo (The Craggy Islanders) - 59157
    8. KathleenGrant (Kathleen's Kickers) - 882392
    9. mirwillbeback (Swipe Right) - 44261
    10. mectavba - (WB PAT XXX) - 239905
    11. Scorpion Sting (TheresOnlyWanBissaka) - 93036
    12. normanoffside (smugdrugglers) - 171030
    13. nullObjects (Crossbar challengers) - 23090
    14. Seaba - (TikaTaka) - 752162
    15. Tubbercowboy (Craggy Islands Elite) - 589687
    16. Happy4all - (Cautious United) - 2764220
    17. RollingStone (Colonel Getafe) - 4539903
    18. Lamper.sffc (Leeds100) - 542506
    19. Team Name - cloe - 2190589
    20. Team Name - Netherlands Goud - 300437

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Good luck everybody, let the games begin

Anyone wondering about rules etc. they are in the first few posts of this thread - tie breakers etc.

2 main things are

1. - that the top 2 places will be paid

2. - 1 player will be eliminated at the end of August. After that as we've hit the maximum entrants, it will be bottom 2 players in every other month. This will leave 3 players next May to fight it out for the top 2 money spots.

Best of luck to all in this league and all your other FPL adventures this season :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Thanks McBain. Looking forward to this for a long time. Great work on getting all the players.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mccard

Am I too late?

mccard wrote: »
    Am I too late?

Too late, sorry.

Capped at 20 entries.

• Advertisement

PRIZE POT

1st - 800 euros
    2nd - 200 euros

*** After GW4 (End of August) 1 player will be eliminated ***

*** In every other month, 2 players will be elimianted ***

*** All regular transfer hits will count in your monthly score (if FPL website doesn't account for these, I will deduct manually)***

Best of luck to everyone in this game.

Just a reminder, we will have 1 player eliminated after GW4 coming up. As things stand, Calmwood MH, my team of course :-), are currently bottom of the pile and facing the chop.

I will do an audit of the monthly scores on Monday to make sure all transfer hits etc. are accounted for and the table is as it should be.

Best of luck to all.

McBain11 wrote: »
    Just a reminder, we will have 1 player eliminated after GW4 coming up. As things stand, Calmwood MH, my team of course :-), are currently bottom of the pile and facing the chop.

I will do an audit of the monthly scores on Monday to make sure all transfer hits etc. are accounted for and the table is as it should be.

Best of luck to all.

Think I am not far behind you.

Think I am not far behind you.

Yep, 2-3 players within a few points of the bottom. Could turn into a right scrap yet!

Yep, 2-3 players within a few points of the bottom. Could turn into a right scrap yet!

My friend is between us. Could turn into a cat-fight between us. She is so competitive it's unreal.

My friend is between us. Could turn into a cat-fight between us. She is so competitive it's unreal.

Best of luck to you and your pal Kathleen. As the greatest tv clip of all time said, may god have mercy on us all :D

Best of luck to you and your pal Kathleen. As the greatest tv clip of all time said, may god have mercy on us all :D

Thanks McBain. Best of luck to yourself as well. Clip?

Minus 20 for myself today. may God have mercy on us all :-)

Looks like this one is going to the wire. Calmwood (my team) have just over a 10 point lead on Kathleen and Judy's teams. I have no players left to play, but both sides have 3 players iirc.

I will do a full audit tomorrow to make sure scores are correct. 1 player to be eliminated. Remember tie breakers come into it if 2 teams are level (tie breaks rules on page 1 of this thread).

Best of luck to all today.

It's interesting at the bottom. Looking like me for the chop.

• Advertisement

It's interesting at the bottom. Looking like me for the chop.

All to play for Kathleen. 10 to 15 points can easily be made up in FPL :)

All to play for Kathleen. 10 to 15 points can easily be made up in FPL :)

Ah I did a Houdini a couple of times last year. I have it coming.

It looks like Kathleen is the unlucky first casualty. Very unlucky Kathleen.

It is very tight so I will do a proper audit tomorrow to make sure that all hits are taken into account so far.

It looks like Kathleen is the unlucky first casualty. Very unlucky Kathleen.

It is very tight so I will do a proper audit tomorrow to make sure that all hits are taken into account so far.

You hardly need an audit the first month. Aren't hits right for that? Disappointed to go so early. I really enjoyed the format last year and this year. Best of luck to all who are left.

You hardly need an audit the first month. Aren't hits right for that? Disappointed to go so early. I really enjoyed the format last year and this year. Best of luck to all who are left.

Ya the tables are generally right in the first month of the season. There have been a lot of bugs in the system though, so I'll do a tally of the bottom 5/6 sides and just make sure their weekly scores tally to the monthly table.

Unlucky going out so early Kathleen. It's a cut throat competition this one. Hope you get a bit more luck in your other leagues.

Just went through the GW history of all the bottom 10 players. All is in order. Kathleen Grant is the first player eliminated.

Unlucky again Kathleen. 19 players left. Enjoy the international break folks.

Kathleen leaves office and goes to bathroom to sob........... good luck all.

Just left the league there McBain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

I’ll send ya 20% of prize if I win anything Kathleen, think I offered this to first out last year, though it’s most likely I won’t last too long so don’t go spending just yet!!

begbysback wrote: »
    I’ll send ya 20% of prize if I win anything Kathleen, think I offered this to first out last year, though it’s most likely I won’t last too long so don’t go spending just yet!!

Not at all but thanks anyway. The games a game and we all know the pitfalls. You are very good to offer.

• Advertisement

Best of luck to all runners in September. 2 people will be eliminated at the end of the month. It continues that way (2 eliminated per month) for the rest of the season.

Advertisement