Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Motorcycle transport to Ireland during Covid19

• 28-05-2020 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi all.
    I import bikes into ROI from mainland UK. I regularly use an excellent courier who is great value at 300 euro per bike.

He needs to fill a van to make the journey worthwhile. He is coming over for me next week, around 5th/6th June. One space left coming to ROI, 2 spaces going back.

There's a run the following week which might have space for a small one (dirt bike/scooter).

Im juggling a few others with him so give me a call. PM for number.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,396 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

Might come back to you on that, currently eyeing something up. Will know tomorrow one way or the other. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dpkennelly

thanks, i need someon eto collect 3 bikes in and around leeds / preston this week or next can you give me his number ?

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭robbie_63

Does your guy check the bikes over or is he strictly just a courier?

Advertisement