Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

16-05-2020, 17:06   #1
BrickThickett

What was your last pre-lockdown punk gig?

I went to Audible Joes/Grit/Rixe in Fred Zeppelin's in Cork. It was only marvelous. Grit have a proper full length on the way, a little birdie told me. Here is a video of them doing 'Push on through' :

Advertisement
16-05-2020, 20:07   #2
dregin

Mod: Punk, ZTest
Send a message via MSN to dregin
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickThickett View Post
I went to Audible Joes/Grit/Rixe in Fred Zeppelin's in Cork. It was only marvelous. Grit have a proper full length on the way, a little birdie told me. Here is a video of them doing 'Push on through' :

Faaiiirrrrllllyyyy sure it was Rixe and co. in bohs. I don't get out too much these days ;_; Was in SF when Madball were playing Gilman Street at the beginning of March, but was too jetlagged to go.
17-05-2020, 09:30   #3
BrickThickett

Quote:
Originally Posted by dregin View Post
Faaiiirrrrllllyyyy sure it was Rixe and co. in bohs. I don't get out too much these days ;_; Was in SF when Madball were playing Gilman Street at the beginning of March, but was too jetlagged to go.

Pity. Although I've made it to gigs a few times (in that state) and I really shouldn't have. Like a walking zombie - no fun!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion