Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

15-05-2020, 13:09   #1
AllThoseLies

July Provision 2020

Does anyone know if there will be July Provision this year? I was hoping that my child would have an opportunity to receive tuition remotely. I have looked at the Department of Education website and I can’t see any update.
Advertisement
27-05-2020, 12:52   #2
GerardKeating

Send a message via ICQ to GerardKeating Send a message via AIM to GerardKeating Send a message via MSN to GerardKeating Send a message via Yahoo to GerardKeating Send a message via Skype™ to GerardKeating
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllThoseLies View Post
Does anyone know if there will be July Provision this year? I was hoping that my child would have an opportunity to receive tuition remotely. I have looked at the Department of Education website and I can’t see any update.
They have not opened applications for this year yet, normally this would have been easter and closed by now.

The dept did comment the other week, indicate that they "hoped" to go ahead with July Provision this year, but there has been no formal annoucement

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Share Tweet