Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Xbox live down?

Options
  • 09-04-2020 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if just my internet or not. But is anyone else having issues with xbox apps and services?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Not right now but yesterday and the day before o had an issue where it said none of my friends were online, its very very rare for none of them to be online so I messaged 2 of them, 2 in the US and the other here, both were online but it was showing on their side that no friends were online.

Everything was working fine though, multiplayer games worked, Netflix and ond other apps worked. Couldn't find anything online about it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Kids informed me that there was Xbox live issues the other day. Games wouldn't load etc. Paying for a battle pass failed for. Fortnite. Only got a chance to look at it today. I restarted the Xbox and it's currently updating fortnite. I'll know soon enough if the issue is resolved.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

You can check on the status of Xbox Live on their status page here

Advertisement