uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
Thread Tools
24-01-2020, 13:39   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6
Incapaciated Child tax credit,

Hi, I'm looking for some help filling out this form, child is 16 , has moderate learning difficulties, fine and gross motor disability, do you think this would be accepted, and how much do you put down for the yearly amount contributed by you, no visits to docs or no medication, thanks
micko278 is offline  
25-01-2020, 05:51   #2
Registered User
IndigoStar's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 17
The 'yearly amount contributed by you' only needs to be filled out if its a maintenance payment. If both parents are together under one roof then you leave it blank. You can apply for the tax credit online and upload the gp part. It goes through much faster.
IndigoStar is offline  
(3) thanks from:
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Remove Text Formatting

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools

Share Tweet