Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Motorcycle Insurance

• 06-06-2020 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Why do you not do a multi bike policy?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi WestWicklow1, whilst we only offer single motorcycle policies, we do have a multi policy discount available if you have more than one policy with us. Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

Hi WestWicklow1, whilst we only offer single motorcycle policies, we do have a multi policy discount available if you have more than one policy with us. Lisa
    I had actually forgotten I asked you this.  Thanks for your reply but you took so long (about two weeks) to answer I have moved on.....

I had actually forgotten I asked you this.  Thanks for your reply but you took so long (about two weeks) to answer I have moved on.....
    Sorry for the late reply and hopefully we will be able to offer you a competitive quote next year. Lisa

Sorry for the late reply and hopefully we will be able to offer you a competitive quote next year. Lisa
    Yeah, but all of this should have been said to me over the phone when I enquired,  instead of the curt "No, one bike per policy". But hey, he was a quote giver not a salesman it seems.  What discount do you offer for multiple policies?

I still haven't renewed and don't have to until 1/7 so I might grace your phone line with my presence and point out to your quote giver what you mentioned above :)

You can get up to 10% when you, or your spouse, partner or co-habitant have an existing and active eligible policy with us as long as the policies have the same correspondence address. Full T&Cs are under www.libertyinsurance.ie/multi-policy-discount#mpd-termsI will also pass your comments to our sales team. Lisa

• Advertisement

Nicely tucked up in the arms of Axa through a broker for the next 12 months now.

Tell me though.... why do you not do multi bike policies?

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

Nicely tucked up in the arms of Axa through a broker for the next 12 months now.

Hi WestWicklow1,
    We are continually reviewing our products and service to ensure we are catering to our customers needs. Unfortunately at the moment multi-bike policies is not something we're offering.
    Thanks Una

Hi WestWicklow1,
    We are continually reviewing our products and service to ensure we are catering to our customers needs. Unfortunately at the moment multi-bike policies is not something we're offering.
    Thanks Una
    Jerseyful mazes, I was hoping this wouldn't end up in a copy and paste answer, but it has.

Una, I know you are not offering multi bike policies.  My question was....

WHY do you not do multi bike policies?

Multi bike policies are currently outside of our business acceptance criteria. Lisa

Multi bike policies are currently outside of our business acceptance criteria. Lisa
    Same answer as Una.

• Advertisement
Advertisement