Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Solicitor In Limerick

• 20-05-2015 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Thankfully I never had to use a solicitor in my life until now that is. I'm in the process of buying a house and need one. just wondering if other people out there had a pleasant experience with any and would be willing to recommend one. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭1hnr79jr65

Ger Reidy in Wallace Reidy based in Glentworth Street is very good, sorted everything for sale of my house a few years ago i would definitely recommend him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Skuxx

For me Mark Murphy & Co on William Street were great, Id highly recommend!!

*no numbers* is their number!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

Brian Moloney on O'Curry street, nice guy, very thorough and not too expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,111 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Ger Reidy in Wallace Reidy based in Glentworth Street is very good, sorted everything for sale of my house a few years ago i would definitely recommend him.

+1

My family have been using Wallace Reidy for years. I deal with Leona McMahon myself including the purchase of my current home. Find her great to deal with and she is very thorough. Have no problem recommending them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

highly recommend Ger Reidy - then again he's family :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭jongaz

Just carrying on in the thread, anyone has any idea about which solicitor to go to for notary public and their fees in limerick?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

jongaz wrote: »
    Just carrying on in the thread, anyone has any idea about which solicitor to go to for notary public and their fees in limerick?

Thanks

HOM have a notary public as for the fees I don't know if you get in contact with them I'm sure they'll be able to tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭jongaz

Bored_lad wrote: »
    HOM have a notary public as for the fees I don't know if you get in contact with them I'm sure they'll be able to tell you.

HOM?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Skuxx

jongaz wrote: »
    HOM?

Holmes o'malley sexton!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Paddy Geraghty.... needs a bit of work :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Keating & Keogh on O'Connell st. Ten euro fee afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

pnpweirdo wrote: »
    Thankfully I never had to use a solicitor in my life until now that is. I'm in the process of buying a house and need one. just wondering if other people out there had a pleasant experience with any and would be willing to recommend one. Thanks.

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party, but we had a great experience with Tina Hills of Brophy & Hills on Bank Place. Thorough and knows her stuff. Highly recommended :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lifestyle2015

Michal Geary of Breen Geary Solicitors on Hartstonge Street is a gent and fantastic service.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Michal Geary of Breen Geary Solicitors on Hartstonge Street is a gent and fantastic service.

How much roughly should you pay in Solicitor fee's to buy a house?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭gambithh

Tina Hills is the cheapest in Limerick to do a house purchase,i priced around extensively last year.

Advertisement