Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for a Game of Soccer

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭gaf1983

Hi all, we currently have 2 slots available for an indoor soccer game we play every Tuesday evening at 8 in Scoil Carmel. Age group is mid-twenties to
    50+ , standard's ok, it costs €40 for 15 weeks. If you're interested PM me or give me a shout on <snip>.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Nice of yuo to make the offer Gaf1983, I've removed your number from your post because boards is an open discussion forum and I wouldn't like to see your number spammed/cloned/anything bad, if you don't care feel free to put it back in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭code name paul

Monday evening/night would be great for me :)

Mondays caught with the quiz, wednesdays in castletroy college is usual quite

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Mondays caught with the quiz, wednesdays in castletroy college is usual quite

that post is from last september.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 peter_domain

Hi you seem like a man, who loves his football any may have a game going in limerick, I just moved to ennis and a m mad to get a game. here is my number give me a bell if anything pops up <snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,316 ✭✭✭VanZan

Umm zombie thread but it should be still relevant....anywhere doing games these evenings? I am pretty hopeless but used to enjoy it immensely at school (especially the getting picked last bit! :D). Could do with losing a few pounds(stone) too. :) But seriously I don't want a game where I'll be playing with people good enough for Barcelona's first team and taking it all waaaaaaaay too seriously. They'll be fed up of me and I won't enjoy it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Coolaboola11

Hey all

How is it going? I am looking for a game of ball during the week. I can commit to all weekdays. Play a bit of football myself but nothing serious. I can get one or two more if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I would also like this. - Castletroy area.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

You might want to clarify what game you are referring to. Gaelic football or soccer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Coolaboola11

Sorry, it is soccer I am talking about.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Merged a couple of threads and changed the title

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Bump for this

Would love a game of soccer during the week. Don't mind the format or quality really. I'm around Monday-Thursday and available to play after 18:30 or so

Advertisement