Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nine Inch Nails Discussion.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

NINE INCH NAILS LOLLAPALOOZA 2013

For anyone interested

BREkNpwCQAABkdR.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i wonder why they picked such a small venue?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Probably for the intimacy? A lot of bands do so when they reach London - AiC, Pearl Jam, QOTSA have all done so even though they'd easily fill big stadiums there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

13 days to go :D. Getting really excited now, counting the days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Bloody Trent, that Scala show would have been animal but it's literally the day after I move to Amsterdam ... London is where it is at for small/pre-festival shows

Take a peek behind the scenes at the spectacular lighting design and production for NIN 2013 with Moment Factory.

http://blog.momentfactory.com/2013/08/08/a-new-collaboration-with-nine-inch-nails/

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Frankenchrist

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'm tempted to go to Belfast just for NINE INCH NAILS, but i'm keeping my fingers crossed that they might come back and play Dublin in 2014

Not wise. If you want to see NIN get a ticket, Olympia is not gona happen and you will be sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,110 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Olympia definitely wont happen now with the Scala show on the Tuesday and venue being fully booked.

www.reflectinginthechrome.com for downloads of every NIN show

• Advertisement

could someone please help me out ?how would i go about booking a bus ticket to belfast city for this gig? and how much would you say it would be return?

and i was wondering what people think of the studio version of a 'copy of A'?? i kind of prefer the live version but the studio one is still good too !!! its available for free download on amazon aswell

A V A wrote: »
    could someone please help me out ?how would i go about booking a bus ticket to belfast city for this gig? and how much would you say it would be return?

Dunno if you can book Bus Eireann on it, but just book Aircoach return. Very straightforward!

Mushy wrote: »
    Dunno if you can book Bus Eireann on it, but just book Aircoach return. Very straightforward!

can you get that at bus eireann?

i noticed the air couch return to dublin isnt that frequent ,its say 12:40 but thats alot of waiting around after the gig

sorry i read that wrong :rolleyes: still trying to book a return on air couch but its just letting book as fas as the airport not to belfast

sorry i read that wrong :rolleyes: still trying to book a return on air couch but its just letting book as fas as the airport not to belfast

Do O connel street as origin, then it'll give option for glengall street in Belfast as destination. Return bus is 12.30 am, that's the one I hope to be on!

Do O connel street as origin, then it'll give option for glengall street in Belfast as destination. Return bus is 12.30 am, that's the one I hope to be on!

lwhy you plan on getting hammered :D will you make to the bus station for the half 12 one if the gigs over at 11, is there an earlier?

do you know if anywhere else is cheaper? i know its 20 euro return but kinda on a budget

lwhy you plan on getting hammered :D will you make to the bus station for the half 12 one if the gigs over at 11, is there an earlier?

Well I've to make it back to Cork, so now seeing as they every hour I might stay up there bit longer and time it for 6 am bus to here. So effectively yes! No half 10 is last one that day, very annoying. Last Bus Eireann is 11.
    do you know if anywhere else is cheaper? i know its 20 euro return but kinda on a budget

No your gonna be looking at 20 return at most/all places. Tis annoying but worth it.

• Advertisement

Well I've to make it back to Cork, so now seeing as they every hour I might stay up there bit longer and time it for 6 am bus to here. So effectively yes! No half 10 is last one that day, very annoying. Last Bus Eireann is 11.

No your gonna be looking at 20 return at most/all places. Tis annoying but worth it.

would you make the 11 bus if you got a taxi to the station? ??

would you make the 11 bus if you got a taxi to the station? ??

As far as I know its very close anyway, but you may have to leave early. 1 can only assume curfew is 11.

As far as I know its very close anyway, but you may have to leave early. 1 can only assume curfew is 11.

yes i was thinking that myself sure probly get the half 12 and head for a pint or something after to kill time

but if i do that and i need to break the seel (if you get me) :P ill be fcuked on the bus home ,only thing im worried about, iv a sh*t bladder

but if i do that and i need to break the seel (if you get me) :P ill be fcuked on the bus home ,only thing im worried about, iv a sh*t bladder

Consider it all part of the craic if that happens. Or sleep through it. My be a toilet on it too.

Consider it all part of the craic if that happens. Or sleep through it. My be a toilet on it too.

lol sleep does nothing for me i just think about it more :D

lol sleep does nothing for me i just think about it more :D

Ouch!

This time next week it'll be all over.

so what bus are people getting up ? bus eireann or air coach?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Didnt win the phantomfm competition for the Scala gig there.. raging.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

I'm sure this weekend of sitting in and behaving will be worth it on Wednesday :D

Advertisement