Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

:Online: Red Dead Redemption 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭ Xzavier Thankful Fishbowl

How do you even quit out of online?

With copious amounts of rage, it would seem.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

With copious amounts of rage, it would seem.

Yep not feeling the grind of ranking up. Iv'e plenty of other chores to do that are actually more fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Unless there’s cash glitches it will probably die a death after a few months.

• If you set it to social/friends will there be other people in your instance? Haven't finished the tutorial yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,473 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Unless there’s cash glitches it will probably die a death after a few months.

I think months is generous

At a loss what to do after a day

• Advertisement

3 hours lost interest!

Managed to set up a posse there, $200 dollars of grinding.

And more people on today so might get some stuff done but there's only a couple of story missions and nothing like a heist at all. The gang hideouts are like GTA online and nothing as big a deal as the old red dead online.

I set a marker for of them alright got there and it disappeared. It was a short distance away as well, not sure if someone else did it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

It's only a beta, there's going to be a lot more stuff.

It's only a beta, there's going to be a lot more stuff.

I'll be waiting till that day myself!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Wanna pop on but reading here I might just plow on with the story till more is released

astradave wrote: »
    Wanna pop on but reading here I might just plow on with the story till more is released

You're better off!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭GTTDI GOD

I was reading through my stats having played 2 hours, it says that I earned $6,800.00 and spent $3,500.00, but I only have like $28...dunno where it got those stats from...

GTTDI GOD wrote: »
    I was reading through my stats having played 2 hours, it says that I earned $6,800.00 and spent $3,500.00, but I only have like $28...dunno where it got those stats from...

Have you died much? I'm sure you lose a % of your cash when you die,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭GTTDI GOD

astradave wrote: »
    Have you died much? I'm sure you lose a % of your cash when you die,

Haven’t died too much, certainly not enough to lose that much money! I never had over $40 at anytime either...

• Not a fan of being forced into losing honour when the vote happens in co-op missions.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,845 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Red dead cnuts

You could just close your account rather than getting the admins to ban you.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

You could just close your account rather than getting the admins to ban you.

Another re-reg eejit

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Online won't load for me! Stuck in interminable loading screens! Very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,437 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Online won't load for me! Stuck in interminable loading screens! Very annoying.

From the main menu or did you get into the game at all? Just on the intro cutscene myself.

• Advertisement

• So you have $40, take a coach all the way across the map ? That'll be $10. Press start, online and chose the area you want to go to. Quicker and cheaper than riding there. Given the limited money fast travel should be way cheaper.

Got in on xbox1 there about an hour ago.. just created my character though as only had a couple of mins

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    From the main menu or did you get into the game at all? Just on the intro cutscene myself.

First time from the main menu, second time i entered single player and went to Online from there. I waited around 10 minutes both times - surely it can't take this long; how long did you wait? Annoying as had been looking forward to it. Giving it one more shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I just did the first mission, turned it off after.

Tried to make my character look old.
    I was hoping for something like Uncle in RDR2 but ended up looking like yer man from The Witcher.

Third time lucky!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Meh,total grindfest infected by MT's by the looks.

This looks like its gonna be rockstars online formula. Screw that,its one of the worst offending models for pushing people to MT's for me.

Seen as friends have picked it up ill no doubt have a go when were all on but i can see myself dropping it sharpish after a few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    I just did the first mission, turned it off after.

Tried to make my character look old.
    I was hoping for something like Uncle in RDR2 but ended up looking like yer man from The Witcher.

I called mine Cotton Eye Joe.

467116.jpeg

Haven't see if you can see someones character name but you can see people's horse's name. if you L2/left trigger on them.

Easy now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Anyone pick up the free Arabian horse online?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Was enjoying it a bit but people are complete arseholes. Just killing me for no reason then sprinting to where I respawn and killing me again. What's the point?

Advertisement