Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alpharooms cancellation refund

• 23-03-2019 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭

Hey. I know with travel republic and alpharooms you've to pay a few quid to cancel. But ive paid about 300 off my full booking so far and was wondering if i cancel it do i get a refund for what i have paid or no?

Just looking into maybe getting a self catering apartment instead as they kinda misled me to think its SC when its just a normal double room with balcony.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80,797 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn

Normally there's no refund if you just off the fly decide to cancel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Normally there's no refund if you just off the fly decide to cancel.

Yeah their website is kinda confusing. Saying id be charged 30% of the booking if i was to cancel now but nothing about a refund.

Suppose ill have to stay with the same place
    Fairly annoying how its advertised as self catering with catering facilities in the room and upon emailing the hotel to check they stated they dont have any kitchenette or fridge in the rooms!

Advertisement