Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

vodafone bill pay termination.

Options
  • 12-11-2018 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi all, i am a vodafoene bill pay customer wit 8 of the last 10 years.

i am moving to australia shorlty to hopefully get some work and earn a few quid.

contacted vodafone this evening about my contract until june next year and they are wanting 412 of a termination fee? or else pay the 480 over the 8 months at 60 a month.

has anoyone any info on hats my best approach to not paying whilst also doing the right thing.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭how.gareth

carthymc wrote: »
    hi all, i am a vodafoene bill pay customer wit 8 of the last 10 years.

i am moving to australia shorlty to hopefully get some work and earn a few quid.

contacted vodafone this evening about my contract until june next year and they are wanting 412 of a termination fee? or else pay the 480 over the 8 months at 60 a month.

has anoyone any info on hats my best approach to not paying whilst also doing the right thing.

thanks.

Legally you have to pay up, if ye leg it without paying it will cause you nothing but hassle if and when you return to Ireland, sucks but I presume ye got a fancy free phone so ye could sell that and pay it towards the bill?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 carthymc

how.gareth wrote: »
    Legally you have to pay up, if ye leg it without paying it will cause you nothing but hassle if and when you return to Ireland, sucks but I presume ye got a fancy free phone so ye could sell that and pay it towards the bill?

thanks gareth, yeah i was wondering in case there was some way around it etc.
    I did get a phone at the time but once i turned it on it ws second hand and thats near a year and a half ago so its not worth much now, also phones over will be and are as expensive if not more than here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,053 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the Vodafone forum instead:

https://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1270

Advertisement