Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I am so so stressed all the time over everything. Literally every aspect of growing up.. moving out, getting a career, doing a masters, getting my full licence acquiring a social life
    Like I actually can't and everything just gets so much worse every knock seems to hit me harder each time and I don't know how to create a fulfilled satisfying life.
    I 100% know it's not what I have now but there just seems to be a vicious cycle of needing money for everything but can't get money coz can't get better job coz I can't get experience
    I actually don't know anything any more jsksjsjsjsjkendjdnsbjdbdjdjdj

Also, hi everyone long time no see aye

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

deise_girl wrote: »
    I am so so stressed all the time over everything. Literally every aspect of growing up.. moving out, getting a career, doing a masters, getting my full licence acquiring a social life
    Like I actually can't and everything just gets so much worse every knock seems to hit me harder each time and I don't know how to create a fulfilled satisfying life.
    I 100% know it's not what I have now but there just seems to be a vicious cycle of needing money for everything but can't get money coz can't get better job coz I can't get experience
    I actually don't know anything any more jsksjsjsjsjkendjdnsbjdbdjdjdj

Also, hi everyone long time no see aye

This. This is literally me right now. #exhaused

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

My wisdom tooth is coming up and got infected so I'm on heavy duty painkillers that make me really drowsy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I never knew my ex could be such a horrible little pr k. Months after we break up there still stalking me and commenting to everyone on twitter everything I'm posting. People like them can just rot in hell. Here's me trying to be civil trying to have their back against all the people who are attacking them. But at this stage they deserve every bit they get.

Impossible to trust anyone in the world. I know I fcked up and was the cause and heartache of the breakup. But move dafuq on like. Grow up and act the age of maturity.

Arrghrghrghrghrghrghrghrghrghrgh.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Verrrrrrry pedantic/1st world arghhh but why do I ever order takeaway?????????! It always seems like a good idea at the time,but before I know it, I'm feeling like I'm gonna puke but that would involve having to stand up and move to the toilet which I'm in far too much pain to do

Blughhhh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭MissD93

My boyfriend of two years just broke things off with a text

Tinder anyone

I’m very very annoyed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Verrrrrrry pedantic/1st world arghhh but why do I ever order takeaway?????????! It always seems like a good idea at the time,but before I know it, I'm feeling like I'm gonna puke but that would involve having to stand up and move to the toilet which I'm in far too much pain to do

Blughhhh

The same still stands towards any type of junk food. Just ate some Reeses pieces...PU-UKE :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Trimmed the area around my beard with a Feather razor blade tonight. First time in ages using that brand. I am out of practice. There was a lot of blood. -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 49 MissDisaster

Lost my job today.... **** this **** from very high height.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

RIP this forum </3

Clearasil & Hormones, we hardly knew ye.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

RIP this forum </3

Clearasil & Hormones, we hardly knew ye.

I'd suggest getting the band back together, but I fear too many bridges have been burned over the years... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

I'd love if we could get this place going again

I'd suggest getting the band back together, but I fear too many bridges have been burned over the years... :pac:

I've been using Boards for the FE1 thread to help with exams and somehow I ended up looking at some of my old posts here...

The cringe was too much too bear haha

I'd love if we could get this place going again

I reckon it would only need 4 or 5 posters to get the ball rolling. Between music, sports, Aaarrrgh/Yeaahhh, sharing creativity, sharing interesting links, etc, there should always be plenty of material to keep the forum active.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Seeing these posts filled me with a great joy. I've missed ye folks!

Getting this thread back on topic, I really need to start avoiding Twitter. Every time I log in I just get reminded of how much awful, terrible, miserable, infuriating, tedious, nasty, and depressing stuff keeps happening in the world every day.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Twitter gets paid on you scrolling through despair. Worst site. My life got immeasurable better when I cut down on my time there. I also suggest not reading replies...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I reckon it would only need 4 or 5 posters to get the ball rolling. Between music, sports, Aaarrrgh/Yeaahhh, sharing creativity, sharing interesting links, etc, there should always be plenty of material to keep the forum active.
    Seeing these posts filled me with a great joy. I've missed ye folks!

Don't know how I ended up looking at this forum again but it has been a major trip down memory lane!

I changed by name recently but was originally _meehan_ and this was the place I spent most of my time :P

Ending up here could probably inadvertently be an aaarghhh; I have been staying up all hours reading boards instead of sleeping since my workplace closed over this virus! What adult stays in bed until 2pm.

Me. I'm the adult. :o

We're all adults now!

I can't concentrate on ANYTHING. My attention span is like a gnat right now

Salty wrote: »
    Don't know how I ended up looking at this forum again but it has been a major trip down memory lane!

I changed by name recently but was originally _meehan_ and this was the place I spent most of my time :P

Ending up here could probably inadvertently be an aaarghhh; I have been staying up all hours reading boards instead of sleeping since my workplace closed over this virus! What adult stays in bed until 2pm.

Me. I'm the adult. :o

Me too, my sleep cycle is now 5am to 2 pm :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Arghhh for the day: I put out my yoga mat, wore workout gear, but never managed to carry out the workout :mad:

I was in the middle of my exams when covid really kicked off. I had 3 done and then 2 of them got cancelled until the summer, which really sucks :(

When the anxiety has kicked back in and the panic attacks are back. uuuggghhh this is frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Panda_Returns

I'm in the last 24 days of my masters and I am flat out looking out the window. I haven't been this distracted since my leaving cert. And I have so much to do!

On top of this, my job is getting a major kicking by this sudden recession.

But again. Just looking out the window.

Haven't seen my boyfriend in weeks. And now our plans to live together are potentially on hold because this recession might affect my job prospects moving west.

My brain is full. I am anxiety.

I'm finding it so hard to get stuff done even though I'm finished college in 4 weeks time. Like the fact I'm working from home has just sent procrastination levels through the roof

I got invited a few days ago to read some of my poems at an online poetry event tonight. It will potentially be the largest audience I've ever read to. I was nervous already (being new to this kind of performance) and listening to the other poets who have read so far is making me feel worse. >_<

I should really have more confidence in myself and my writing by now.

It was my turn tonight to be quiz-master for the weekly online table quiz. I tried to make it a little bit challenging. The top two ended up scoring just over 50%, but the dude in third place seems to be pissed off about how hard it was. Bleh.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Pub quiz fact! No one actually wants to be challenged at a pub quiz, they want the illusion of challenge!

Spent €25 on a football from Amazon last month. It's flat in my sitting room now due to lack of use. >_<

:D

• Advertisement

Sure who actually uses a football?!

Advertisement