Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eng vs West Indies/Pakistan 2020 Tix Help

• 20-09-2019 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,752 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Does anyone have any experience as regards procuring tickets for an English test match next summer ? Info that I’m seeing seems to indicate entering a ballot. Is there any venue, city etc where it’s common enough to source tickets on spec over there or whereby there would be less demand ? Through legit sources of course. All opinions, experiences and thoughts welcomed. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,966 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I entered a ballot to get tickets to day 2 of the Ireland test at Lord's. I don't think there was ever any chance of me not getting tickets, it just seems to be the way it's done.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Conchir

Yep I got tickets for the Ireland test through the ballot as well, seems to be the norm. I've entered the ballot for the Ireland ODI in Edgbaston next Summer, pretty much expect to get those too.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,752 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Thanks folks, applied and see how my luck is.

Advertisement