Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LPT

• 15-04-2019 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I purchased a house in 2017 and went to pay the LPT in December 2017 and it appeared as ‘Exempt’. I assumed that as part of the sale the LPT was covered. I received no bill or reminder.
    Roll on 2018 received the bill went online to pay it and 2018 was outstanding. Paid the two as I assumed there was an error from previous year and thought no more of it. Until this week when I receive a bill for over €600 ‘late payment fee’.
    Has anyone had similar happen? Is there any way I can prove that I did not receive a bill or the property was not available to be paid online when I logged into my Revenue account??

Advertisement