Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DuffyGW34 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 473 ✭✭Pissartist

Come on duffman oooooooh yeah !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,562 ✭✭✭shmeee

Pissartist wrote: »
    Come on duffman oooooooh yeah !

Duffy even transferred in himself and gave himself the armband. Expecting big things we hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Duffman can't breathe.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

LOL this is going to end terribly!!!!!!!
    I don't suppose the Brighton match is on tv...........

• Registered Users Posts: 21,092 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

shmeee wrote: »
    Duffy even transferred in himself and gave himself the armband. Expecting big things we hope!

Let's not mention the fleg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Alanhooly

For those of you that follow LOI you'll know Shane Keegan. I know him personally and go head to head in FPL every season (He's a regular top 100k player). Anyway what I'm getting at is, He has triple captained Duffy this week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

Took a -20 to have a competitive team for this week and next as I have no wildcard or bench boost.

Ryan
    Duffy(C) Robertson TAA
    Jota Mane Deulofeu Son
    Aguero Vardy Jimenez

Subs: Kepa Brooks Schlupp Luiz

Deulofeu for Fraser, Son for Hazard, Aguero for Aubameyang, Jimenez for Wilson, Duffy for Wan-B, Jota for Milijovevic, Ryan for Dubravka. Of course Dubravka kept a clean sheet when he has been useless the last while I have had him! Lost patience with Aubameyang and Wilson. Have 2.8 million in the bank so plenty of options for next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

3 from 2 last night.

Leicester were shocking. Not even exaggerating it was like they each had two left legs. Lost count the numbers of players slipping or kicking the ball to nobody. I think they'll come out better next game after a deserved bollocking from Rogers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Son benched. Noooooooo!

Davies and Walker Pieters your wing backs today.

Moura and Llorente will try link up in front. Hopefully Eriksen gets up there too with three centre backs behind.

• Advertisement

Looks like Lucas could be the big differential today. Or Llorente I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,079 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Ah **** off!

Every week there's some kinda bull**** that shouldn't be happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Vardy and Son captain, sigh why do I bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Should of stuck with my guns and went with Moura but the fear of Son captain swayed me.

Fingers crossed he doesn’t come on because biggest rival has Vardy vc

Those with Son. Don't forget who they're playing. If he comes on he could wreck them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Pighead wrote: »
    Son benched. Noooooooo!

Spurs fan here and didn't transfer him in because I was worried about this. He took a couple of minor knocks and also is needed for midweek. Poch must be thinking he can get the win without him

• Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Ah **** off!

Every week there's some kinda bull**** that shouldn't be happening.

I have Son myself but tbf it was well flagged by poch yesterday that rotation was coming, he was always a likely candidate for it. Still think he will get minutes mind.

mugsymugsy wrote: »
    Spurs fan here and didn't transfer him in because I was worried about this. He took a couple of minor knocks and also is needed for midweek. Poch must be thinking he can get the win without him
    Have Eriksen as vice captain. Hoping Spurs score loads and Son stays on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Didn’t Poch put Kane on for 10 minutes when they were 2 up after resting him v Brighton earlier in season?

Praying he stays on bench now so I can get on the Duffy train.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Ahh sweet jayzis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

dsmythy wrote: »
    Those with Son. Don't forget who they're playing. If he comes on he could wreck them.

If there ahead I can’t see him coming on

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Vardy blanked, Trips and Son on the bench, this isn't goin well

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

Feck!!!!! I knew the risk prob outweighed the gains but went ahead with it anyway
    Still he is captained by the lad in 3rd so it is not all bad
    Unless mane scores well
    Then it is very bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭nullObjects

shmeee wrote: »

I like how he has Wilson up front too ;)

mugsymugsy wrote: »
    Have Eriksen as vice captain. Hoping Spurs score loads and Son stays on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,010 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Pighead wrote: »

Precisely.

I knew the risk of Son (c). Though I thought he'd get the first 60 as they're still in a real fight for top 4.

Ah well. Hopefully Eriksen goes nuts and Son stays where he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Son captain and Vardy vice......this could be the week it all goes tits up!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,585 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Fuppit...have Son captained and the Duffmeister vice....nearly hopes he stays on the bench now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Son(c) and trippier on the bench is a bad start to the day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,291 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Son C and Duffy VC. Have to hope Son stays on the bench now. He'll probably only get on if Spurs are not winning.

Advertisement