Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pellet Stove

• 05-04-2019 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭

Hi, I am looking to buy a pellet stove, just to heat a room.

I have an installer and just looking to buy, he doesn't mind which one it is

Just wondering best place to buy? someone mentioned before about buying online but no idea where to start?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭browneire

It's going to depend heavily on your location and choice in stove. Each brand has quite a design flair so you'll end up having to deal with the rep or handful of reps who sell them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Superfoods

browneire wrote: »
    It's going to depend heavily on your location and choice in stove. Each brand has quite a design flair so you'll end up having to deal with the rep or handful of reps who sell them.

Are you able to buy and ship into Ireland without the rep if buying out of Europe?

The prices in Ireland seem extravagantly high

I had no luck with that. However I have read about people doing it on boards.

To me you need to get a rep + installer under one roof. I bought MCZ from a crowd in Ennis, they supplied and installed it. From memory its 13.5% if supply and install and 23% if you are just supply only... these things are mega bucks so the 9.5% would cover install.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Superfoods

browneire wrote: »
    I had no luck with that. However I have read about people doing it on boards.

To me you need to get a rep + installer under one roof. I bought MCZ from a crowd in Ennis, they supplied and installed it. From memory its 13.5% if supply and install and 23% if you are just supply only... these things are mega bucks so the 9.5% would cover install.

Ball park how much it cost? Thanks

Recollection is 5k incl installation incl VAT @ 13.5%

• Advertisement
Advertisement