Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Please welcome your new FG mod....

Options
  • 04-04-2019 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭

Hello all,

Sully, PR and myself are delighted to welcome Quickbeam to the Forum Games mod team.

I hope you will join me in welcoming her to the list of people to be despised on principal for being a forum mod :D

Welcome QB!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Pter wrote: »
    Hello all,

Sully, PR and myself are delighted to welcome Quickbeam to the Forum Games mod team.

I hope you will join me in welcoming her to the list of people to be despised on principal for being a forum mod :D

Welcome QB!

QB is always a wolf, this just proves it

Edit: Also congrats QB

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Congrats QB :D

May your new status bring you the full title of Most Evil Player :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Congrats QB

Actual footage of Necro telling me about quickbeam...

...but Necro and I could never be made, because we had sketchy soccer forum history. It didn't even matter that my mother loved murder mystery games and hated soccer - To become a member of a crew, you have to be 100% not a prolific poster in the United thread...it's so that they cannot trace your posts back to a landfill inferno.

See...it's the highest honour they can give you, it means you belong to a family and a crew, it means that nobody can fúck around with you. It also means that you could fúck around with anybody so long as they aren't also a member. It's like a licence to steal, a licence to hand-pick the game draft, a licence to do anything.

As far as Necro was concerned, with quickbeam being made...it was like we were all being made. We would now have one of our own as a member"
    g8dhuFD.png

Congrats to quickbeam! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Congrats to quickbeam!

Wait....QB killed a mod before and dumped the body in the woods?

*click*

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    Wait....QB killed a mod before and dumped the body in the woods?

*click*

Well...surely you know about that short fuse of her's. Tread carefully!

Congrats QB you poor thing! :D

xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Fair play Qbeam I hope we're good to ya

Seriously though we'll never get a beers out west if we keep letting them put Dubs on the mod team, 3-0 now

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Fair play Qbeam I hope we're good to ya

Seriously though we'll never get a beers out west if we keep letting them put Dubs on the mod team, 3-0 now

I'd travel for a Wesht Meet :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,293 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

That is the only criteria tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Congrats QB, right person for the job :)

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Congrats wolfie

Advertisement