Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

dEUS

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭UrbanSprawl

As far as I know, all of The Ideal Crash will be played and couple of other hits.

Yip looks a couple of tracks from wcs are on the setlist.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/deus/2019/zenith-arena-lille-france-1393892d.html

• Registered Users Posts: 39 mean mr mustard

I'm selling 2x tickets for Friday night, as something has come up and I can't make it.

Face value ONO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Getting excited about gig tonight. Never saw them live. Seems quite lively from some of the youtube clips that I saw.
    With the crowd condensed into one night, should be packed, and good atmosphere.

Getting excited about gig tonight. Never saw them live. Seems quite lively from some of the youtube clips that I saw.
    With the crowd condensed into one night, should be packed, and good atmosphere.

Was alrite hotel lounge and the roses saved it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Peter File

That was fantastic. We would have gone again tonight if it was still on

• Advertisement

Peter File wrote: »
    That was fantastic. We would have gone again tonight if it was still on

Yea was very good just over a bit too soon ..Thought it started off slow but the encore was brillant

Advertisement