Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,083 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Poochie05 wrote: »
    They are, or should that be were (almost), Lindt chocolate bunnies!

Tell the truth, you eat them before you got to take a pic of them didn't you? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Poochie05

blade1 wrote: »
    Tell the truth, you eat them before you got to take a pic of them didn't you? :pac:

You got me, the ones in the photo are stuffed with cotton wool :pac:

There is no photo Poochie.... or is it just me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

That's the problem... nobody see the photo :D

This is all we are seeing Poochie :pac:

15gz7s5.jpg

• Advertisement

Ah sorry guys, don’t know how that happened. I saw a photo, even when Seph quoted my post. Fixed it now

478329.jpeg

Obviously they look nothing like this any more, closer to Blade's photos now :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Any more chocolate hiding in that fridge poochie :pac:?

Any more chocolate hiding in that fridge poochie :pac:?

Nope that’s it, can’t keep it or I will eat it, I’m gone cold turkey now!

TH that I have a belly full of chocolate.

Also TH to have my own personal stylist..

10pa9er.jpg

"You're not going out wearing that are ya?!"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

^^^ that pic made me the Th :3

Felt a black cloud over me the last while but going to see my favorite wee man :3:3 , haven't seen him since his birthday :O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,955 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Between the Sun and the wind, today is a great day for catching up on a laundry backlog. I prefer to dry outside, since the tumble dryer uses a lot of energy. I did two loads this morning, and they're both dry already. So I think I can do another now. :)

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

The blackbirds singing in the garden while I make dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,220 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Enjoying the last of the sun rays at the beach :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭TeaPot918

Not eating Celery

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

I rode a horse today. It doesn't sound like much but after a serious fall that ended in a smashed pelvis a few years ago its a huge step for me.

My sister in laws horse was so good as well, he was so gentle and calm. I'm delighted, I'll be back up on my mare in no time hopefully.

I'm on cloud nine tonight. :)

Seeing my nephew smile just as he's about to get up to divilment and throw his water cup on the floor when everyone is telling him not to :D crawling around after him then telling him I'm gonna catch him and he giggling mad trying to crawl away as fast his little legs will carry him and then if you stop he'll stop to look over his shoulder to see if you're still coming :3 also seeing him clap his little hands together :3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Fresh bedsheets :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

A lovely quiet workplace, a lot of my colleagues with kids have taken this week off, makes for a lovely peaceful environment for once ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Back to weekday eating!
    No messing about with finding a desert or putting on the oven for more than ten minutes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Flash Gordon just started on Channel 4. He saved everyone of us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Flash Gordon just started on Channel 4. He saved everyone of us.

Watch out for Ming the merciless :eek:

Was looking at guitar amps there online and I'm TH to see that an Irish company have it for slightly cheaper than a big German shop that most people would use.
    Just ordered it there and got a message that it will be delivered tomorrow! Happy days!

Hopefully the neighbours will be TH with my skills when I crank it up to 10!! :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Eating a Dairy Milk Oreo bar

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

The child-like joy of freewheeling down a long hill on a bike, the breeze in your face and the sun on your back and not a car in sight. Bonus TH points if - as in my case - you have a beautiful vista of hills and sea spread below you. Pure freedom.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Full CD collection now downloaded and put on my phone for listening to at my convenience. Technology scared me for a bit there today, but I overcame it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Went and set up a direct debit for the credit union for some savings. Had been meaning to do it for ages, glad I finally got around to it

• Registered Users Posts: 40,102 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

i treated myself to a mint aero. It was delicious

TH with my robovac! I love him!!

TH I ate a maltesers bunny today.

TH the fire is lit and I'm surrounded by animals.

Three.. not bad! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

TH that BuileBeag is TH !

Also this :)

ETA,
    Also this was meant to be a pic but phone acting up , sure feck it , made ye smile anyway :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,220 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

My 2 favourite shows are on now :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement