Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LMS 2018/19

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,821 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Just a thought...when there were 3 of us left last season we agreed to split the pot...the final 3 might wish to consider this approach when it comes to the crunch (1st €250 2nd €100 3rd €30?).
    What are people thinking about this now? After tomorrow night there will only be 5 left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

CSF wrote: »
    What are people thinking about this now? After tomorrow night there will only be 5 left.

I’d be happy enough with that, but think there’s a very good chance I’ll be gone after tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

Being the proposer I'd favour it!...it's a long tough haul to get to the final 3 so at least there would be some reward for same.

EDIT: 3rd would be €40!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

No kola or laca played last night so I'm pretty much ****ed

Rikand wrote: »
    No kola or laca played last night so I'm pretty much ****ed

Camarasa could prove to be an unlikely hero ;)

• Advertisement

Camarasa could prove to be an unlikely hero ;)

Think I’m done for, think a Duffy goal or Dunk sending off is my only hope now

I think I'm on 43 with auto sub's to come in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Quick look on phone but i think i beat Mike by 1. I’ll do table in the morning.

AdpRo wrote: »
    Quick look on phone but i think i beat Mike by 1. I’ll do table in the morning.

Think so, really enjoyed this league, thanks CSF for organizing it and to all the lads who update the tables regularly.
    Delighted to have got this far, but would have loved to have made it to the final week.
    Best of luck to all of ye for the last few weeks.

Boardsie | Team ID | Score
    CSF | 7878 | 55
    Necronomicon | 514700 | 51
    Rikand | 1344 | 43
    Missing Links | 222924 | 43
    AdpRo | 36211 | 42
    Mike Ehrmantraut | 622892 | 41

Just confirmation that Mike lost out this week in the battle of the terrible wildcards. Hard luck, it was very close!

• Advertisement

I'm ok with this as well.

Next year I think it should be just said at the start that top 3 will be paid out.

Just confirmation that Mike lost out this week in the battle of the terrible wildcards. Hard luck, it was very close!

Cheers, that Camerassa assist did for me. Good luck for the end of the season

-8!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

-8!

This league is starting to play on my mind when it comes to transfers. Thought of -8 myself but decided not to, worrying that the margins here are getting so tight. Haven't even done -4! (Yet.)

-8!

Glad i’m not the only one!

No hits, bb played but I still have Shane Duffy

So probably in the same boat as everyone else ;)

No chips for me today and a 4 point hit so this is one I need to survive rather than hope to prosper I think.

Feels like it is between me and MissingLinks this week, with me probably a favourite to go.

I need Hazard to either perform or not play and for Llorente to put a boot into Brighton.

Feels like it is between me and MissingLinks this week, with me probably a favourite to go.

I need Hazard to either perform or not play and for Llorente to put a boot into Brighton.

Not looking good for us CSF.I picked a bad week to opt for TC over Bench Boost (23 points currently chilling out there!).

Looks like myself and Rikard should be ok this week. Missing links picked the wrong chip this week with TC over BB, he has 37 in the bench and only 29 in the pitch so far. Still a lot of players to go for everyone so it could all change over the next few days.

• Advertisement

Boardsie | Team ID | Score| To play
    Rikand | 1344 | 90 | Kola, Laporte, Sterling, Jimenez, Laca (C), Kun, Leno, Jota
    AdpRo | 36211 | 81 | Rashford, Sterling (C), Laporte, Jonny, Jimenez
    Necronomicon | 514700 | 65 | Leno, Sterling (C), Jimenez, Rashford
    CSF | 7878 | 48 | Boly, Pogba, Jimenez (C)
    Missing Links | 222924 | 38 | Kola, Doherty, Sterling, Jimenez (TC)

Missing Links looking in big trouble this week.....he has 40 pts on the bench....heartbreaking..

Boardsie | Team ID | Score| To play
    Rikand | 1344 | 90 | Kola, Laporte, Sterling, Jimenez, Laca (C), Kun, Leno, Jota
    AdpRo | 36211 | 81 | Rashford, Sterling (C), Laporte, Jonny, Jimenez
    Necronomicon | 514700 | 65 | Leno, Sterling (C), Jimenez, Rashford
    CSF | 7878 | 48 | Boly, Pogba, Jimenez (C)
    Missing Links | 222924 | 38 | Kola, Doherty, Sterling, Jimenez (TC)

Missing Links looking in big trouble this week.....he has 40 pts on the bench....heartbreaking..

I'm happy...Bohs beat Rovers in real life!I also have Pogba...there's hope yet after the TC/BB decision from hell.

Jimenez, Kolasinac and Sterling vs 10 points has got to make you a favourite IMO.

Doherty v Boly obviously may not end up the exact same also but you're on the positive expectation there also I'd expect.

I think the Doherty goal means Missing Links pulls off an unlikely escape, will do the table tomorrow but looks like CSF goes this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I got you AdpRo. :) CSF is eliminated. Then there were 4.

Rikand | 1344 | 123
    AdpRo | 36211 | 117
    Necronomicon | 514700 | 82
    Missing Links | 222924 | 60
    CSF | 7878 | 56

Deadline cannot come quick enough so I can stop agonising over my team and just start accepting that I'm probably going out lol

I hesitated on which of mane or salah to bring in and ended up with neither.

I think its about to cost me some money

He who hesitates is lost.

Looking at everyone else's teams, I think I need 6 goals from captain Aguero tomorrow and Lacazette to not be in the squad so jota sub's in

350.png

:D

• Advertisement

Missing Links | 222924 | 103
    AdpRo | 36211 | 100
    Necronomicon | 514700 | 70
    Rikand | 1344 | 63

Hard luck Rikand, you nearly pulled off a great escape after Friday night but the Vardy party today killed you.

Down to the final 3.

Advertisement