Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

Oh yeah. You should watch out for them. It's very obvious. It can be a bit entertaining but also a little sad. Boards is full of eccentric characters. :D

It is. Just like 'real' life. Sure its great. Like a mad kaleidoscope of personalities.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    When they reply to their own posts but forget to change usernames. ..

When they forget who they're being today and they use the wrong storyline. It can be gas. But then I just feel sad for them. They need help and they won't find it on boards.

Dunno if that's aimed at me. But I never said otherwise.

My post was a general comment on the preoccupation of people who close and open their accounts.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hello, if there is any reregging to evade a ban then it's against the rules here, anything else is the poster's own business :)

My neighbours are having a party. I too would like to party. They even have a man with a guitar!! Imagine!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

My neighbours are having a party. I too would like to party. They even have a man with a guitar!! Imagine!!

Have the played wonderwall yet? :pac:

My post was a general comment on the preoccupation of people who close and open their accounts.

Well I think that's just frustrating for people. Especially in a thread like this where there's some form of internet friendships and people are following people's lives and sharing stories from their own and then there's this constant closing accounts and opening under new names and coming back and almost picking up where they left off. Then some people know straight away who they have and others can't quite figure it out. It would be grand once in a while but it's happening a lot lately and it's just hard to keep up at the moment. So it's not frustration at just one poster for doing but frustration that's it's happening with lots of posters often enough that it's upsetting the flow of the place and also because there is those people who have multiple accounts and keep up and other weird or messed up ****e like that.. you can end up feeling like you don't know who to trust.

Easy solution of course... Trust no one on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Fuk them and fuk their party! I'm ready to get medieval on people who blatantly ignore the pandemic while some of us are basically having to stay in extreme lock down due to being or caring for a vulnerable individual. Selfish ar3eholes. The more they ignore precautions the longer I get to stay under house arrest.

Have the played wonderwall yet? :pac:

Ah Jaysus it would make you long for the heady days of 2019! :p

They played that "do do do do do I'm yourrrrss" song. Do you know that one?? :pac:

This one Grem.

Well open up your mind and see like me
    Open up your plans and damn you're free
    Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
    Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing
    We are just one big family
    And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

So I won't hesitate no more, no more
    It cannot wait I'm sure
    There's no need to complicate
    Our time is short
    This is our fate, I'm yours

It very very catchy. A young lad by the name of Jason Mraz sings it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Bedside, trying to get to sleep but there must be a house party near by as there is loud talking and laughing, getting cranky as I get older:)
    Sleep tight all and don't let the bed bugs bite and take care to those on night shift:)
    If anyone produces a guitar, there will be blood

Wha? Hah? Never 'eard of 'im Diamonds

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Easy solution of course... Trust no one on the internet.

Listen you can always trust me anyway........:)

HauntingSoftArkshell-small.gif

:pac:

Wha? Hah? Never 'eard of 'im Diamonds

I don't believe he is of our vintage Grem :p

Sure the young folk don't know music these days, it's all boop beep drankin *hides beyonce and aphex twin music behind back*

Now there is a house/car alarm going off. Grrrrrr.

Is it noticeable that my patience is a tad frayed ATM?

Sure the young folk don't know music these days, it's all boop beep drankin *hides beyonce and aphex twin music behind back*

With their hippity hoppity boppin and shizzle wizzin' *hides Kanye behind back*

:D

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Now there is a house/car alarm going off. Grrrrrr.

Is it noticeable that my patience is a tad frayed ATM?

I can do a help?. A whiskey or hot chocolate?

A Hot Choccy purlease! Spirits tend to antagonise me so I stopped drinking them 20 odd years ago, after the "incident".

With wee little marshmallows on it?.

• Advertisement

With wee little marshmallows on it?.

No thank you, Gremlinertia. I take it neat. No squidgy yokes and no cream. I like it straight and hot.

I approve ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

A whiskey hot chocolate may not be a bad shout, combine the two :p

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    A whiskey hot chocolate may not be a bad shout, combine the two :p

Baileys is my go to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Sitting up in bed eating crackers, tummy a bit dodgy..

Sitting up in bed eating crackers, tummy a bit dodgy..

Well crackers are easy on the tum. Hope it goes away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Well crackers are easy on the tum. Hope it goes away

Thanks grem :)

Sunny morning here, hope i feel like going to bed after work :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Lying in bed unable to move much, back is totally fecked. I can't really comment on account closing considering how many accounts I've closed :D

• Advertisement

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Lying in bed unable to move much, back is totally fecked. I can't really comment on account closing considering how many accounts I've closed :D

BURN HER!!!!!!!!! BURN HERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

I'm in the bed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement