Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview the person below you III

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

No, its Wednesday right?

Any plans for the weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Upforthematch

No, work keeps me grounded!

Edit: plans... attend a birthday party via zoom, clean the house, demolish some eastereggs!

Is meditation or prayer important to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

No
    Today is Friday which means I shower my Dad. It's also Good Friday so he's having eggs for dinner.

How are you doing penance today?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I don't know, I await further instruction on this.

Is there any religious statuary or iconography in your home? That sounds a bit like an interrogation...

Picture of the sacred heart in the kitchen. That's about it.

Edit: any good with a hammer. Now there's a question, why yes!

If you were feeling artistic, what picture would you paint or draw right now?

• Advertisement

I don't know, I await further instruction on this.

Is there any religious statuary or iconography in your home? That sounds a bit like an interrogation...

There's a beautiful Greek Madonna and Child icon in the hallway, which was a Christening present for my sister in 1964. Other than that, no. Certainly wouldn't have any myself.

Are you, or anyone you know, observing a fast today?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nope

Will you have a tipple later?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I'd like to draw portraits of certain people. I've often thought certain poses or their appearance and body language at memorable moments should be drawn or painted.

My Catholic friends might be, but they haven't mentioned it and I think it's unlikely.

I've ordered 1 red and 1 white wine for delivery so if it arrives I'll try the red tonight.

Are you looking forward to anything this weekend, big or small?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭Ruby Ring

Deleted hammer post prematurely (Sorry! ... answer was skipped at the time. I loved that hammer question!)

Sister has a big birthday this weekend so I'm looking forward to seeing her opening the present I got her

What is your go to topic of choice for talking about?

Ruby Ring wrote: »

What is your go to topic of choice for talking about?

Sex. I'm a filthy mare. After that,philosophy or history. Or philosophising about sex. Or pondering the sexual mores of times gone by.

Did I mention I was a filthy mare?

• Advertisement

I actually dont have one. I like chatting about most things, sport, music, books, holidays, friends, but I can't say there's one thing that I focus on.

How about you? Id like to know what other people do!

Edit: i didnt know that Sardonicat, but Id love to chat about it :p

Anything outdoorsy. I love animals and nature. I'm interested in most sports (can't stand boxing though).

Would you go to a boxing match?

Anything outdoorsy. I love animals and nature. I'm interested in most sports (can't stand boxing though).

Would you go to a boxing match?

No. I can't stand violence. I don't know what repells me more; the two in the ring taking good lumps out of each other or the baying mob around them.

Do you like to watch gymnastics?

Yes. I think that they are amazing athletes. Anyone I know that did gymnastics as a child has great posture.
    No real Easter celebration planned.
    How good is your posture?

Re. Easter - yes

Re. Posture. Could be better, but about to do a workout so I'll add in some strecthes to work on it now that you say it!

Re. Gymnastics - when the olympics are on yes!

What would you imagine the first olympics were like?

Not great

Any tips on how to improve it?

I think the first olympics would have been improved if women participated ;)

Do you agree?

I'd say the First Olympics would have been fun to watch (I keep imagining them competing in togas)
    Agree re women competing.
    Seph, you could try some gymnastics or ballet (I think you'd be great at both!)

If you were landed in the Olympics, what would be your best event?

I've taken up jogging again recently (probably a stretch to call it running!)

What would be your event at the Winter Olympics?

Biathlon. Would love to try it. Bring out the mountain man in me.

Would you spend a day hiking?

• Advertisement

I've taken up jogging again recently (probably a stretch to call it running!)

What would be your event at the Winter Olympics?

Falling. That would be my event in the Summer Olympics, too. I'd take Gold. I could compete in the Bumping into Things tournament as well.

Should those things become Olympic sports?

ETA: would love to spend a day hiking!

I could walk the hind legs off a donkey but am not great at hiking (& I love the scenery)
    Sardonicat, you are so funny! Those events would be great in the Olympics (you'd have a rival here though!)
    Do you know anyone who has done the Camino?

I could walk the hind legs off a donkey but am not great at hiking (& I love the scenery)
    Sardonicat, you are so funny! Those events would be great in the Olympics (you'd have a rival here though!)
    Do you know anyone who has done the Camino?

Yes. Several. I get a pang when anyone mentions it. I vowed to do it in memory of the person who first told me about it, but I don't actually want to do it. I will one day, and whinge the whole way.

Have you done it?

Not yet (will definitely at some stage)

Are you a fast walker?

My sister did.

Yes I am

Will we play a day out and all go hiking in the Mangerton Mountains?

Not yet (will definitely at some stage)
    Just googled that mountain. Looks good. I'd try it.

Would you carry my bag though?

No, I was hoping you would carry mine :-P

Will I bring a flask of tae ?

Laughing here Seph!
    Bring the flask of tae for the others. I think I'd need some strong coffee.

Are you any good at First Aid? (may be needed here)

I'm very good at mouth to mouth ;-)

Was that cheesy?

• Advertisement

Yes, but I'm worse for walking into it!
    I'm getting worried. Where are our fellow hikers!

Do you have a good sense of direction?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement