Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,740 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who is running Ben's garage now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Gulliver

fussyonion wrote: »
    ...I hate when soaps forget about storylines they were starting.
    For example, weren't they trying to insinuate a year or two ago that Denise had a drink problem?
    But what became of that?
    She now has Kush to keep her... distracted.

Also, maybe Jay only found out Abi was really dead from her Facebook status. He might have thought it was an elaborate prank until then. I'm joking, but with the level of writing recently....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,239 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I haven't watched Coronation Street in about 15 years but I think I'll go back to it unless Eastenders improves, it's dumbing down to the standards of Fair City which is something I thought would never happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,710 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I haven't watched Coronation Street in about 15 years but I think I'll go back to it unless Eastenders improves, it's dumbing down to the standards of Fair City which is something I thought would never happen.

to be honest since that woman boss from emmerdale joined corrie (kate oates I think her name is) i am tending to think that eastenders is much better than corrie lately. - no , I dont think Fair city (even though i watch it regularly) will ever get to eastenders status because the acting in FC is still dire .

Here is my order really of fave soaps at the moment:

1. Eastenders
    2. Fair City (believe it or not beating corrie)
    3. Corrie
    (corrie would be at number 2 for phelan storylines, but bland and boring when he is not in it!)

(I dont even bother with emmerdale these days)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭Riddle101

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who is running Ben's garage now?

I don't think anyone is right now. I'd say it's in Phil's hands and he'll choose someone to run it later on, probably Keanu or Keegan or both.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

anyone else think it's a bit creepy Ted (almost 80) playing chess with Bernie (mid teens) alone in a darkened shed on an allotment ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,066 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

anyone else think it's a bit creepy Ted (almost 80) playing chess with Bernie (mid teens) alone in a darkened shed on an allotment ?

I don't get Bernie . One minute she acts like she is 5 and half and the next she is mastering chess from a book !
    I find Ted a bit creepy and strange at the best of times . Bring back the Crokers they were far more interesting

God I miss Pam wish she was back full time

• Advertisement

Is Mel's new husband Ciara's Irish brother alive and around?

I thought Billy was a partner, as in name Coker and Mitchell but now is fired :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

Can someone remind me about hunters dad ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

why would Sharon hand over all that money for Mel to get her son back? they don't get on Mel pushed her way into Sharons house demanding to see the safe why would Sharon give a damn about Hunter or Mel and now she doesn't have a penny of it for herself. Why was Billy not dragged down the cop shop for questioning over digging up a grave without permission? that's a big crime

Lackey wrote: »
    Can someone remind me about hunters dad ?

Steve Owen (Martin Kemp)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Owen_(EastEnders)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

casio4 wrote: »
    why would Sharon hand over all that money for Mel to get her son back? they don't get on Mel pushed her way into Sharons house demanding to see the safe why would Sharon give a damn about Hunter or Mel and now she doesn't have a penny of it for herself. Why was Billy not dragged down the cop shop for questioning over digging up a grave without permission? that's a big crime

Sharon handed back the money because she was afraid Ciara was going to harm Denny.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Sharon handed back the money because she was afraid Ciara was going to harm Denny.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Looking at Sharon is distracting me from the 'plot'. She is looking more and more like a caricature of Ms Piggy these days.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I am unbelievably confused as to what's happening in east enders. The main point I think is I don't like anyone nor identify with anyone. Even Lauren going to work at least was normal. Plus it appears to be filmed in the dark all the time.

I was amazed last night how Sharon didn't topple over. She has a very strange shape.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Anyone else notice Sharon's hair going from messy spiral curls to freshly blowdried and back again during the scenes in the house with Mel, then change again to different curls when they were in Farrah#2's house? Her makeup and skintone also transformed from shiny and red to her nice normal shade of orange. Then my friend commented that Sharon actually seemed to lose and gain weight during the episode, and she's right - that top was fitting her completely different from scene to scene! Mel's hair changed too but more subtly.
    Looked like last minute reshoots; wonder why?

• Advertisement

Aidan and Phil might now if they discover Sharon took it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,071 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Martin should ring social. Not a hope they'll leave the kids with Stacey. Shes like Jean.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I'm sick of Mel and Hunter already and where are they living?

I'm sick of Mel and Hunter already and where are they living?

Mel rented somewhere from Jack I think

Stacey is some wagon, not allowing Martin to see Arthur and Lily only Hope when she wants a babysitter and again playing victim yet she cheated with "Ginger Ferret"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

What TF has Stacey/Lacey Turner done to her lips??!!!

nikkibikki wrote: »
    What TF has Stacey/Lacey Turner done to her lips??!!!

They were awful ? What on earth did she do ? She is such a pretty girl and no need for it all all

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

The writers must not have heard of wikipedia, Louise was 4 months old when Steve died not 18 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Honey had the look of psycho in tonight's episode. She had those Carrie eyes like she was going to kill Billy. Would be a funny twist on her character if she snapped and went insane.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

The writers must not have heard of wikipedia, Louise was 4 months old when Steve died not 18 months.

I thought she was lying - I assumed it was more than likely Hunter in the car?

Advertisement