Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

JP Liz wrote: »
    Come to think actually action man Roman was no where around with the crash and explosion at the school happened.

Wouldnt he have been trying to save his daughter Nicole and beloved big teeth straw hair Martha aka Mrs. Worzel Gummidge

He was there earlier and then left.........

Cant be........can it?

*I suppose it is Summer Bay after all!!!

Martha aka Mrs. Worzel Gummidge - classic!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

poor aul leah. she really is hard on men isnt she? i mean vinny dies/in witness proctection, then dan falls off a cliff or something and now roman too?! :eek:;)

dragonfly! wrote: »
    poor aul leah. she really is hard on men isnt she? i mean vinny dies/in witness proctection, then dan falls off a cliff or something and now roman too?! :eek:;)

Little V.J was right - she ruins everything!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Irene's new man Lou is murdered and she is a suspect - she is not having much luck either with men

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Irene's new man Lou is murdered and she is a suspect - she is not having much luck either with men

Oh my god:eek:

i got my wires crossed cos i read that Irene murdered Jack (!) but that actually did NOT make ANY sense (even for Home and Away!) so that's what it is - she kills her lover eh??! ha - nah prob not - was prob his mad ex wife:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Cam57

leahyl wrote: »
    Roman killed Jack!!!

Oh, I knew it!!!! He's still lovely though. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

joey54 wrote: »

cue the eastenders dun dun dun dun.....

Cant wait for that!!
    Who though Home and Away could get more exciting and unrealistic than it is at the minute?!!!

You said it! Just when you think their storylines can't get any more crazy............... BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............. they hit you with a mad story!

I'm still addicted to it though!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I bet the story will end in a patented H&A explosion! :D Actually come to think of it what ever happened to that mentaller on the island with Geoff & Nicole?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 bwenie

hey, I'm new here us wonderin where abouts you guys are in the show, I'm watchin it online which is up to date with Aus. I dont wanna give away any spoilers if your only watching it in the UK/Ireland!

tk123 wrote: »
    I bet the story will end in a patented H&A explosion! :D Actually come to think of it what ever happened to that mentaller on the island with Geoff & Nicole?

Reckon we'll be seeing more of him. He definitely has something to do with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

joey54 wrote: »
    Reckon we'll be seeing more of him. He definitely has something to do with it!

Ya they even said that on the entertainment news on rte website that characters like him have certain significance.

I don't know about anyone else but there's something about Hugo - he's up to something - i have my eye on him!!:D

God Home and Away is the BEST! It's so godamn exciting! They have the most bizarre storylines of all the soaps but they can get away with it cos the characters are so likeable!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Belle is to die of some rare form of cancer and charlie is really ruby's mam.

not sure how accurate my source is

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭The Blonde One

I think that spoiler is true. It has been confirmed by a reliable source on the back to the bay forum. Mad storylines coming up altogether!!

peanuthead wrote: »

Brilliant..........

• Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭tk123

OMG I hope the first part of that spolier is true. What a MELTER!!

Anyhoos did Elliot die or disappear? Maybe he comes back and finishes the job on our beloved Roman?

peanuthead wrote: »

Wow! Now that could be some shocker of a storyline!

bwenie wrote: »
    hey, I'm new here us wonderin where abouts you guys are in the show, I'm watchin it online which is up to date with Aus. I dont wanna give away any spoilers if your only watching it in the UK/Ireland!

It is a spolier thread so your grand.
    Is Jack back yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ghjgj

• Advertisement

leahyl wrote: »
    Ya they even said that on the entertainment news on rte website that characters like him have certain significance.

I don't know about anyone else but there's something about Hugo - he's up to something - i have my eye on him!!:D

God Home and Away is the BEST! It's so godamn exciting! They have the most bizarre storylines of all the soaps but they can get away with it cos the characters are so likeable!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Home And Away actress Jessica Tovey has filmed her final scenes with the soap.

The 21-year-old, who starred as troubled Summer Bay resident Belle Taylor, told TV Week that she had concluded shooting with the series late last month, and admitted that her final day on set was "really, really sad".

"I feel like this is my farewell party," Tovey told the magazine at the Logie Awards afterparty.

ghjgj wrote: »

Wow! There's some explosive storylines coming up! Must start watching the show again.

Home And Away actress Jessica Tovey has filmed her final scenes with the soap.

The 21-year-old, who starred as troubled Summer Bay resident Belle Taylor, told TV Week that she had concluded shooting with the series late last month, and admitted that her final day on set was "really, really sad".

"I feel like this is my farewell party," Tovey told the magazine at the Logie Awards afterparty.

ooh wonder what her exit storyline will be?!:eek:

Belle dies of Cancer I think

dlambirl wrote: »

I've heard this a number of times from various sources.

When is Roman due to leave our screens?

dlambirl wrote: »

really?! so more hospital scenes for her then?!:eek:

dragonfly! wrote: »
    really?! so more hospital scenes for her then?!:eek:

Yup - beginning to get tired of them!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

whens joey coming back? :(

• Advertisement

is she coming back?
    e only left yesterday!:P

Advertisement