Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Broadcast on behalf of the Ministry of Truth : The Late Late Show 25/09/2020

Options
  • 25-09-2020 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Anthony Fauci & Jedward are tonight's main guests

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

AntJedWard.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Excellent thread title :D

Jedward?..Oh good..I'll make sure to tune in..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,153 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Would be gold if Trump called the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Pity noel Gallagher isn't on tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭dasdog

Anthony Fauci & Jedward are tonight's main guests

That would explain why Gemma's band of loopers are protesting outside the Nutley Lane entrance to RTE this evening. As I was passing by two cyclists said something and the shouted retort was "Get a job". The queen looper had not made her presence felt yet but I think Deeeee was there. Smell of weed too with gardai only meters away - probably playing the soft policing approach as it likely pacifies the more vigilant of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,741 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

dasdog wrote: »
    That would explain why Gemma's band of loopers are protesting outside the Nutley Lane entrance to RTE this evening. As I was passing by two cyclists said something and the shouted retort was "Get a job". The queen looper had not made her presence felt yet but I think Deeeee was there. Smell of weed too with gardai only meters away - probably playing the soft policing approach as it likely pacifies the more vigilant of them.

Facists and hippies, strange bedfellows.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Jedward on to discuss the death of their mother.
    Niamh Fitzpatrick on to discuss the death of her sister.
    Fauci will probably be pre recorded on Skype.
    Mary mcaleese on to bore the arses of everyone.

Would prefer to see Gemma and Dee on tonight's show instead of the twins and mcaleese

• Registered Users Posts: 84,997 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ryan to Fauci "how did you feel when Brad Pitt played you"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

Gods Gift wrote: »

ryan-tubridy

• Registered Users Posts: 15,741 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Gods Gift wrote: »

Fauci to discuss mass deaths in US?

Who is Dee?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭maebee

Dee Forbes, DG of RTE?

maebee wrote: »
    Dee Forbes, DG of RTE?

Ah. I might watch just to laugh at the terribleness. Although Jedward are a bit of craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,627 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

tenor.gif?itemid=12851514

• Registered Users Posts: 71,627 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

3d4a714b2000e8f9afe813a4c11fb41a.gif

Oh hallo puppy :D

Who is Dee?

Dee wall works with Gemma o Doherty. They would be very interesting guests for the late late show. In my opinion they are two amazing women.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Evening all, didn't see an open thread so...
    The full line-up for Friday's Late Late Show has been announced, with cyclist Sam Bennett joining host Ryan Tubridy to reflect on his green jersey triumph in the Tour de France.

Also appearing on the show will be the US' Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Dr Anthony Fauci. He will discuss the fight against Covid-19 in the US and around the world as winter approaches.

Former President of Ireland Mary McAleese will join the show to talk about her new memoir, with the Late Late telling viewers that she "will discuss everything from how her childhood in a bitterly divided Belfast shaped her, to her wedding day being marred by tragedy".

Boxing World Champion Kellie Harrington will be sharing her experience of working on the frontline during the Covid-19 emergency, and how it has given her a different perspective on life.

Niamh Fitzpatrick, the sister of the late R116 helicopter pilot Captain Dara Fitzpatrick, will talk about losing her sister in the tragedy and Capt. Fitzpatrick's legacy.

Jedward will discuss their mother's passing, spreading positivity online and their 11 years in showbusiness since finding fame on The X Factor.

Bring on the entertainment.

OcChO1u4eKcV.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,577 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Woah, Dr Fauci?

That's pretty big.

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Woah, Dr Fauci?

That's pretty big.

I think the BoyMan has an easier time getting tier one guests over Zoom/Skype/Teams etc.

Particularly when he gets to exercise his fetish for all things Trump.

I'd like to hear what Fauci has to say, but this will be another miseed opportunity I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Has Dr Fauci absolutely nothing better to do with his time?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Who are those gobsh!tes?

PsychoPete wrote: »
    Who are those gobsh!tes?

Think Jim Corr and John Waters with a splashing of Republican bandwagon jumpers. Anti-Vax / 5G / whatever you are having yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭screamer

So a full on misery fest tonight, Sam Bennet excluded, he’s really putting on the green jersey fair play to him. Jesus could they not get a comedian or something to lighten the fecking mood a bit....

Fauci covid misery
    McAleese the north the troubles some Catholic Church bashing more misery
    Kellie Harrington- covid again misery part 3
    Dara Fitzpatrick’S relative- that we know is a sad and miserable story
    Jedward- ugh and their mothers passing more fecking misery

• Registered Users Posts: 6,264 ✭✭✭alias no.9

Think Jim Corr and John Waters with a splashing of Republican bandwagon jumpers. Anti-Vax / 5G / whatever you are having yourself.

Buckets of crazy

• Advertisement

Evening all-please disregard the other thread I started, dunno how I missed this one...

Advertisement