Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Tane is so attractive, except for his oversized arms! :-D they’re too big for his body! He’s better with Mac - more chemistry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭snowgal

leahyl wrote: »
    Tane is so attractive, except for his oversized arms! :-D they’re too big for his body! He’s better with Mac - more chemistry

yes! completely agree! those arms are insane.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭washiskin

Is there any chance Marilyn will be heading off to find herself in Europe again?

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

washiskin wrote: »
    Is there any chance Marilyn will be heading off to find herself in Europe again?

I believe she is wanted in Emmerdale for murder :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I believe she is wanted in Emmerdale for murder :D

She could go back to Emmerdale as her own twin!

• Advertisement

He could do whatever he wants with his over sized arms to me :p:pac: he is a complete ride

Ziggy goes off with Tane

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

So ur one Amber has a kid, who’s looking after the kid when she’s on one of
    her regular benders.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,028 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

When I go through the TV guide on my virgin media horizon box, for H&A it says today “Romeo fears he is losing Indy.......” I wouldn’t mind seeing Indy back in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

When I go through the TV guide on my virgin media horizon box, for H&A it says today “Romeo fears he is losing Indy.......” I wouldn’t mind seeing Indy back in it.

I only text my friend about that last week - mine has been saying that all last week and its the same narrative every day even though they are showing current epsiodes. Mentions Tony and Rachel aswell and her move to Boston

• Advertisement

Ziggy goes off with Tane

:eek::( - I find her very annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭rodders999

Is Leah the black widow about to see off yet another one? How many men has she put in the ground at this stage?

Also the identical twin storyline could well be the most stupid in the show’s history and that’s really saying something.

If they’d gone down the road that the new guy somehow found out he was Evan’s estranged twin after he died and came to town to track down Ryder it would still be stupid but at least somewhat plausible.

But having the new guy just randomly rock up in the Bay by sheer chance, oblivious to the fact he’s identical to Evan, is just plain stupid.

Also how dumb is Colby? On the verge of being put away for murder, his sister has gone on the run and is now missing and yet he decides to crack on to the girlfriend of the cop who’s hell bent on putting him behind bars. A moron!

No mention of Gemma returning or not returning or who robbed the diner

• Registered Users Posts: 7,174 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Gosh I think even Colby has forgotten about that!
    New "evil tendencies" Colby is quite fun to watch - piss-poor actor but he seems to be having fun with the latest storylines!

She's not coming back

She's not coming back

Yes I know that but has her son or brothers in law mentioned it, why leave Nic alone

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭rodders999

Why is Mackenzie bothered about being turfed out of her house? She never even goes there preferring to do her shagging in the Kiwi house that’s jam packed with people.

They have also seem to have forgotten about who took Tori's car with Grace in the back of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Why couldn't Mac just move in with Ziggy in the farmhouse?

Tane's little daydream was hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Robyn_14

I missed what happened to Gemma? Also what is wrong with Ari, asking Mac to move him knowing she has the hots for his hottie bro

• Advertisement

Robyn_14 wrote: »
    I missed what happened to Gemma? Also what is wrong with Ari, asking Mac to move him knowing she has the hots for his hottie bro

Gemma went to NZ with her husbands ashes about a month ago or more to finally lay him to rest, they seem to have forgotten about her though and the fact that she still hasnt come back!!

rodders999 wrote: »
    Why is Mackenzie bothered about being turfed out of her house? She never even goes there preferring to do her shagging in the Kiwi house that’s jam packed with people.

She is too good for the caravan park

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Pistachio19

She is too good for the caravan park

She was happy to do her shagging there too when Ari was living there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

So Gemma could live in the house with her teenage son and two brothers-in-law without a bathroom lock, but five minutes after Mac moves in there's a big deal made because one of the brothers accidently entered the bathroom while she was in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Pistachio19

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    So Gemma could live in the house with her teenage son and two brothers-in-law without a bathroom lock, but five minutes after Mac moves in there's a big deal made because one of the brothers accidently entered the bathroom while she was in there.

Maybe Gemma used to sing while in there or announce loudly that she was going in. I cannot stand bathrooms without a lock. Our neighbour didn't have one for years and if they had a party you'd be afraid to use the loo for fear of some other guest barging in. I did actually sing loudly when I'd use it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Radio5

I thought Angelo the cop died or was that some other cop that Martha was dating?

Colby is as thick as 2 short planks.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭lashes34

Radio5 wrote: »
    I thought Angelo the cop died or was that some other cop that Martha was dating?

Jack? Angelo shot him I think

lashes34 wrote: »
    Jack? Angelo shot him I think

Roo and Alf are quite friendly and cordial with Angelo despite killing Martha's husband Jack

Roo and Alf are quite friendly and cordial with Angelo despite killing Martha's husband Jack

They must have forgot all about that!! Do either of them actually hear from Martha now at all?

How stupid was Colby today, ringing looking for the results and pretending to be Angelo - like what happens when the results dont come through and Angelo rings to ask for them !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,174 ✭✭✭dee_mc

messrs wrote: »
    They must have forgot all about that!! Do either of them actually hear from Martha now at all?

How stupid was Colby today, ringing looking for the results and pretending to be Angelo - like what happens when the results dont come through and Angelo rings to ask for them !

I think the results had been sent by email already - Colby said he was having trouble with his email so could they read it out to him over the phone.
    Could and probably will catch up with him, of course.

Advertisement